Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Junior Poster

well if you do anything, at least wait for this public option to go through

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    and jocelyn wildenstein was going for that look,
    extreme or not..as long as she's happy with herself.
    so hang on you honestly believe that any plastic surgeon who at this point allows him/herself to perform aynthing other than reconstructive surgery (and theres really now other way of calling it) on her has his ethics right?

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Her body her choice. Some of you guys are creeping me out with your whole pedophile/daddy thing going on here. She's not a kid, she's a woman. You have no right to tell her what she should or should not do.

If she keeps her natural breasts then guys will say stupid hateful shit about her breasts being too small as long as she is in the public eye (believe me, I know). If she gets implants than her fans who like her natural will complain.

It sucks as a TS to be in a constant damned if you do, damned if you don't situation with our bodies.

Ashley, I will say I'm so far very happy that I've opted to stay with my natural breasts. I've been on hormones for 6 and a half years and I'm only an A cup, but I really like the way my tits feel and look, but it has been a very slow process. It was 3 years before my tits were even an A cup, staying natural can be a slow process. If you stick it out and let your body develop naturally you might be happy or you might just be pissed that you let 4 years go by with small tits.

Do what makes you happy and ignore all the anonymous people with daddy issues.
    I think you hit the NAIL on the head.

I was watching M.Butterfly recently- you know the film , based on the play, based on the opera but turns the roles around. The diplomat falls in love with a Chinese opera singer who he does not know is a man, and by orders of the Chinese he has to seduce him. Well long story short- at one point the opera singer (dressed as a woman) asks him what attracts him to her with h er flat chest- to which he responds "Not flat, they are like about a young girl going through puberty". And that instantly struck a chord with some of the stuff I have read here and with the fascination some men have with the starter girls, the young girls with no implants, and girls with small breasts and no implants in general. Food for thought.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    and jocelyn wildenstein was going for that look,
    extreme or not..as long as she's happy with herself.
    so hang on you honestly believe that any plastic surgeon who at this point allows him/herself to perform aynthing other than reconstructive surgery (and theres really now other way of calling it) on her has his ethics right?
    Hmm, hae you not heard or read about the performance artist Orlan?
    Some people use plastic surgery as a form of performance art/self expression.

www.Orlan.Net

"The Reincarnation of Saint-ORLAN
    The Reincarnation of Saint-Orlan, which started in 1990, involved a series of plastic surgeries in the course of which the artist started to morph herself with respect to some of the most well known historical paintings and sculptures. Supported by her Carnal Art manifesto, these works were filmed and broadcast in institutions throughout the world, such as the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris and the Sandra Gehring Gallery in New York. Orlan's goal in these surgeries is to acquire the ideal of beauty as suggested by the men who painted women. When the surgeries are completed she will have the chin of Botticelli’s Venus, the nose of Gerome’s Psyche, the lips of François Boucher’s Europa, the eyes of Diana from a sixteenth-century French School of Fontainebleu painting and the forehead of Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Orlan picked these characters, “not for the canons of beauty they represent… but rather on account of the stories associated with them.” Diana because she is inferior to the gods and men but is leader of the goddesses and women; Mona Lisa because of the standard of beauty, or anti-beauty, she represents; Psyche because of her fragility and vulnerability within the soul; Venus for carnal beauty; Europa for her adventurous outlook to the horizon, the future."

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Veteran Poster

I like Ashley. No denying that. I like her look. Sweet girl next door. I also like that she seems genuinely kind hearted. And while I agree that Ashley is stunning "as is" I cant help be be confused and troubled by all of the preachy comments made towards her recently. I will admit I was a bit disappointed to see Kimber get her facial work done. I will also admit that its because I am selfish and I preferred her "before" look. Same goes for Hollywood actress's. Nikki Cox, Lindsay Lohan, Meg Ryan. I liked them much more before they had there work or drug problems. Giving someone your opinion when asked is one thing but some of the comments and posts made towards Ashley recently are just weird and make me fearful that she might have some future stalkers out there.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

She should buy mace ... by the case.

Junior Poster

And that instantly struck a chord with some of the stuff I have read here and with the fascination some men have with the starter girls, the young girls with no implants, and girls with small breasts and no implants in general. Food for thought.
    It sure is. So let me get this straight. We should prefer the old and the "surged" to the fresh 18 year old ass?

BTW, guys. I get vicious rhetoric all the time in NYC from white women whenever I'm with a sweet young asian woman -- they like to insinuate that you're all sorts of *terrible things* if you prefer them. I mean: how could you, how dare you?

I tell them I prefer my pussy with soft skin, no liver spots, and long shining hair. Reality prevails. :P

Some of you guys are creeping me out with your whole pedophile/daddy thing going on here.
    Want some candy little girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mandyb4035_150.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	282653  

Ok I admire the Op's intentions But just because you guys do this doesnt mean she will or will not do surgery. But none the less GL to her in whatever she does.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I miss that apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial
    Some of you guys are creeping me out with your whole pedophile/daddy thing going on here.
    Want some candy little girl?