Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default The Ashley George you dont need any facial surgery petition.

sign it.

you remember Kimber James, yeah Kimber is still pretty, but she was three times as hot before. Noone told Kimber james she was perfect, well let us now tell Ashley she is perfect and that she doesnt need any lip injection or whatever these kids are doing nowadays...

Ashley you are perfect the way you are(not talking about your cock) and you need to stay away from doctors office.

Bitch I wanna put my mouth on your Disco Stick. - The Cum Monster

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: The Ashley George you dont need any facial surgery petit

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    sign it.

you remember Kimber James, yeah Kimber is still pretty, but she was three times as hot before. Noone told Kimber james she was perfect, well let us now tell Ashley she is perfect and that she doesnt need any lip injection or whatever these kids are doing nowadays...

Ashley you are perfect the way you are(not talking about your cock) and you need to stay away from doctors office.
    Second.

~BB~

I sign this.... she will ruin her cute, natural, blessed great looks. DONT DO IT

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

My signature is here as well. She needs ABSOLUTELY NO SURGERY WHATSOEVER.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Signed. No need to alter someone so beautifully created as Ashley!

Inventor of the Zapata Tube.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: The Ashley George you dont need any facial surgery petit

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Brown
    sign it.

Second.

~BB~
    Third.

~JH~

Gold Poster

Anti signs, she should get what she wants done to make herself feel comfortable.You guys keep talking like if she gets something done it will change who she is, if you truly like her you wouldn't care she still gonna be the same person.

Professional Poster

She can do what she likes as far as I'm concerned but if asked for an opinion I'd tend to agree that she really doesn't need any extra work done.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Anti signs, she should get what she wants done to make herself feel comfortable.You guys keep talking like if she gets something done it will change who she is, if you truly like her you wouldn't care she still gonna be the same person.
    You're up late tonight Legend. Shouldn't you be in bed, you've got school in the morning.

It's not so much about keeping her from being comfortable with herself, Legend, at least not to me. I signed because I DO care, and I think she would seriously regret it if she went crazy with the silicone. Now, something tasteful that complements her natural beauty; that I wouldn't mind (not that I have a say one way or the other). She's mentioned before that she wants breast implants, and nothing too large, just a size that fits her frame. That seems reasonable to me. It's the over-the-top stuff like lip injections (her lips look just fine the way the are) or insanely unnatural-looking body sculpting (her body, as with her lips, is just fine the way it is) that I signed to request she not do. It's unnecessary and potentially more harmful (self esteem-wise) than any benefit she might derive from such procedures. The ultimate message here is that true happiness and self-worth comes from the INSIDE, not out.

Inventor of the Zapata Tube.