Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero
    British radio had an interview this week with an older transexual. In fact she is a member of the British ruling classes - landed family who used to wait on the royal family. She didn't even have the op until she'd raised a family as a man. Her overall verdict - she really regretted her choice to have the operation. Very sad. She had lost touch with her two sons and their families and was generally given the cold shoulder by her erstwhile friends. Do things really change?
    you tend to come up will many negative stories that please the establishment, many happy stories never hit the news media because they want to paint transsexual life in a negative manner. I know many happy trans! This life is tuff on many of us, gay.staight, and in between or just crazy fucked up. Hit us on the wrong day and we look pitiful. Hit us on the right day, after a glorious fuck/fucking and we are invincible.

"Somebody is going to get fucked tonight, make up your mind, is it going to be me or you?"

Default Re: What happens to tgirls when they get old(er)?

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    they get set upon and eaten by the younger tgirls?
    Hahahahaha

They become T-MILFS.

Junior Poster

Didnt one of the Wachowski brothers become a tranny? You can go on to direct films I guess

Junior Poster

in my country most de-transition
    That's one of the few truly interesting things I've read here. Tell us more, sweet Alyssa...