Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    I just read this thread. Wow. Seriously, what's bothering you? Did someone ask you if you were gay at work today or something? You've made a complete fool of yourself more than once on this forum. Is this going to be a pattern? lol
    Me or the other guy?

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Quote Originally Posted by blonde_sweetheart
    The hate directed at TS girls who DARE feminize their body's is disgusting and disturbing.
    Where is the hate? I'm all for girls feminizing all the way and cockhounds who talk smack about SRS are annoying. I think the issue is one of degree of plastic surgery... whether a girl feminizes to look real, or to look plastic. Most guys, even guys who just like GGs, don't like it when girls look plastic.

I don't think I'm going out on a limb when I say that Amanda Lepore, Octomom and Wildenstein look plasticized.

Junior Poster

I always wondered how hard it is to stand in those heels in that pose for so long, it might really strain that tendon. I was really happy when these pics came out, it was around the time I uhh discovered Kimber. Honestly didn't even notice she was getting anything done to her hot body.

Quote Originally Posted by TSMissJasmine
    So while all of you boys are sitting around with your family and friends hiding the fact that you suck dick in the closet
    Not everyone here is a cocksucker, some of us only like coochie.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Why just suck in the closet? Is it a walk-in closet? lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    So while all of you boys are sitting around with your family and friends hiding the fact that you suck dick in the closet
    ... but many of you are confused, and in deep denial. That, we know.

So perhaps it's more accurate to say that some of you just haven't sucked cock yet, or are too introverted to try it. And you, more than anyone else here, come across like a textbook case of a latent homosexual. The denial, the projecting, the lack of consistency, the moralizing. You're always hard at work trying to prove what you're not. Why is that? I don't even think you like women. You act like a woman-hating gay man. Seriously, if you were all about vagina, you picked the wrong place to hang out. Don't you think?

But it's ok, sweetheart. You just keep having that same argument with yourself, and I'll be your devil's advocate. It's nice having you here.

The hate directed at TS girls who DARE feminize their body's is disgusting and disturbing.
    Couldn't have been said any better. Question though?: WTF is feminine about that? If I can recall the joker was a dude right?? Nah..lol I'm just fuckin around. Couldn't resist that one...lol

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    ... but many of you are confused, and in deep denial. That, we know.

So perhaps it's more accurate to say that some of you just haven't sucked cock yet, or are too introverted to try it. And you, more than anyone else here, come across like a textbook case of a latent homosexual. The denial, the projecting, the lack of consistency, the moralizing. You're always hard at work trying to prove what you're not. Why is that? I don't even think you like women. You act like a woman-hating gay man. Seriously, if you were all about vagina, you picked the wrong place to hang out. Don't you think?

But it's ok, sweetheart. You just keep having that same argument with yourself, and I'll be your devil's advocate. It's nice having you here.
    Don't you think that if you're aiming for drama, the sort of fight with Hara that probably got you a hundred or so hits on your trite blog, that obsessing about me is sort of a low-yield strategy?

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    I agree, Kimber you should stop wearing such high platform shoes.
    Oh, HELL NO! She'd better keep those on!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Are you referring to the original post?

Sounds like the guy digs Kimber. He just doesn't want her to deface her face.

Check it out.

"That's what i thought you said."