Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!!!

Veteran Poster

I don't know if its hate, so much as narcissism or self-indulgence, we get attracted to you girls as you're transitioning, however, when you reach a certain point, say, getting lips, tits, hips... (dammit can't rhyme anymore body parts) done there seems a to be a weird little backlash like. "Oh she totally sold out and betrayed our fantasies. Fuck her."

Basically, in the end, fuck that, it's her body, we wouldn't be placing her on such a fucking pedestal if she didn't have the work done, so at this juncture criticising her about the work she's had done that we disapprove of is bit like criticising the sun for being a bit bright during the day and slightly blinding if you look directly at it. If you don't like lookin' at her fuckin' don't.

Hmm, that analogy got away from me, I'm just watching the sun rise though so it was worth it for the inspiration for the shitty gibberish.

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lupinIII
    I don't know if its hate, so much as narcissism or self-indulgence, we get attracted to you girls as you're transitioning, however, when you reach a certain point, say, getting lips, tits, hips... (dammit can't rhyme anymore body parts) done there seems a to be a weird little backlash like. "Oh she totally sold out and betrayed our fantasies. Fuck her."

Basically, in the end, fuck that, it's her body, we wouldn't be placing her on such a fucking pedestal if she didn't have the work done, so at this juncture criticising her about the work she's had done that we disapprove of is bit like criticising the sun for being a bit bright during the day and slightly blinding if you look directly at it. If you don't like lookin' at her fuckin' don't.

Hmm, that analogy got away from me, I'm just watching the sun rise though so it was worth it for the inspiration for the shitty gibberish.
    Not only a body thing for me. Otherwise you could well make love to a man with a full man's face...and a woman's body. That is, if you like it as such (I don't). Or make good use of a pillow.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    I have the fantasy of having huge lips
    Get yourself beat up and youŽll get huge lips.

Veteran Poster

I should have probably clarified for the thickies, that a human's face is generally a part of their body. I take it as a given, I mean, getting a knife in the face is defined as bodily harm just as much as getting stabbed in the chest, but then, it appears someone hasn't. Gee, is my face red.

Gold Poster

If she is happy with herself i don't see why anyone would, its her body so she should be able to do whatever the hell she wants to it.

Junior Poster

I should have probably clarified for the thickies, that a human's face is generally a part of their body. I take it as a given, I mean, getting a knife in the face is defined as bodily harm just as much as getting stabbed in the chest, but then, it appears someone hasn't. Gee, is my face red.
    'Gee'...but you did separate face from body. There are thickies. And sickies.

Veteran Poster

Besides, who are you to define what classifies a woman as feminised? The Oxford dictionary? Tastes and standards are highly variable and subjective based on every little thing surrounding a person.

Hell in a few decades from now every woman you know may have the trout pout, just remember that it was girls like Kimber who fucking called it, they were the trend-setters.

Junior Poster

Besides, who are you to define what classifies a woman as feminised? The Oxford dictionary? Tastes and standards are highly variable and subjective based on every little thing surrounding a person.

Hell in a few decades from now every woman you know may have the trout pout, just remember that it was girls like Kimber who fucking called it, they were the trend-setters.
    It was my idea of a woman, you know no more than I do. Women do not normally look like panzer tanks, or 'trends'. They are not products, just and purely women. So go take your sickos, sick-he. And enjoy.

Veteran Poster

Your idea of a woman? Awesome, then allow me to direct you to one of my previous statements, "If you don't like lookin' at her fuckin' don't look"

So what, she's just a woman, purely a woman, does that preclude her from being able to manipulate and modify her body in the way that she sees fit? Even if it turns her into what did you say, a Panzer tank? (By the way, you'll have to explain to me how getting fuller lips leads one to becoming a a few dozen odd tons of Nazi German deathbringer)

I realise that my definition is just as different from yours as yours is from hers, and hers is from mine, etc. And while I would say that judging from what you've written previously, I suspect that I may know a great deal more than you, I can't confirm it. The difference is my concept of femininity doesn't judge her based on her individual aesthetic tastes.

Who said women were products? I said trend-setters. Not that they look like trends, I mean that they adopt certain styles, dress similarly, etc. I feel like this is a moot argument as you're going to continue mis-reading me but hey, beats doing a boring-ass essay.

Junior Poster

Your idea of a woman? Awesome, then allow me to direct you to one of my previous statements, "If you don't like lookin' at her fuckin' don't look"

So what, she's just a woman, purely a woman, does that preclude her from being able to manipulate and modify her body in the way that she sees fit? Even if it turns her into what did you say, a Panzer tank? (By the way, you'll have to explain to me how getting fuller lips leads one to becoming a a few dozen odd tons of Nazi German deathbringer)

I realise that my definition is just as different from yours as yours is from hers, and hers is from mine, etc. And while I would say that judging from what you've written previously, I suspect that I may know a great deal more than you, I can't confirm it. The difference is my concept of femininity doesn't judge her based on her individual aesthetic tastes.

Who said women were products? I said trend-setters. Not that they look like trends, I mean that they adopt certain styles, dress similarly, etc. I feel like this is a moot argument as you're going to continue mis-reading me but hey, beats doing a boring-ass essay.
    Throw away your passive-agressive effeminate agression, and learn how to spell maybe? Take the body as you see her: like a fantasy gadget, obviously. She shows herself as she expects us to 'buy it'. Therefore I air my views, as you air yours. You do have a problem with defining who/what a woman is, I see -and who should comment or not. Help is...at hand.