Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: STOP IT!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Vicki and Emily are friends. So what? And Vicki is on hormones. But again, so what? Lot's of us are.
    So? What business is it of you to tell me that if you weren't trying to gossip? I've spoken to Vicki awhile back ,I'm not even friends with both of them so what was the point of spilling their business with me?

I stop every now and then myself. Vicki's even said on her own forum that she sometimes has to work harder at getting a stiffy. I guess a guy like you has no issues with it. Well, good for you, mister.
    Well so am i!

You act like everything is a major chunk of juicy gossip. Well, maybe to you it is, because you're so disliked.
    I actually don't care.

Now I will repeat what I am willing to discuss about Leora Moore. You told me a very unflattering story about her, concerning what a high profile guy shared with you about his experience with her.
    Willing to discuss? or was that willing to OUT this "high profile" guy you speak of?

You saew the same thing hinted at on HD ion the anon section. Yet neither my name, nor the high profile dude's name, is anywhere on that thread. It was someone talking smack about Leora. someone said whe lived in J.P's closet a well.
    Wasn't that YOU? lol

Ok. Air cleared. Now why did you tell me about the unflattering experience this dude had? He asked you not to, didn't he? What am I now? A fucking mindreader? I didn't ask you to blab it. Wtf do I have to do with it? I didn't ask. My mind's made up about Leora already. I don't need your late info.
    Likewise! Am I a fucking mind reader about you meeting Jen Justice military ex bf? No, I'm not psychic. You blab it to me..I'm sure I'm not the only one you blabbed it to. And if you were indeed somewhat a "friend" to Jen, you wouldn't do such a thing. I was never friends with Leora but I was with you..so there's a difference.

I'd like to walk up to you and put you on full blast right in person. I won't hit you, because I don't need the hassles. But I'd love for you to pull some shit with me, so could beat your Jackie Chan-looking ass. However, if God grants me that gift, I will most definitely put you on full blast, verbally. I will call you a man and a crossdresser, and dis you for all to see and hear wherever fate might place us together.
    Wishful thinking. You're really begining to sound like a psycho to me. Lemme ask you, does it give off a warm feeling inside to picture yourself putting me on blast, to get back at me for being found out - you being two faced?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Vicki and Emily are friends. So what? And Vicki is on hormones. But again, so what? Lot's of us are.
    So? What business is it of you to tell me that if you weren't trying to gossip? I've spoken to Vicki awhile back ,I'm not even friends with both of them so what was the point of spilling their business with me?

I stop every now and then myself. Vicki's even said on her own forum that she sometimes has to work harder at getting a stiffy. I guess a guy like you has no issues with it. Well, good for you, mister.
    Well so am i!

You act like everything is a major chunk of juicy gossip. Well, maybe to you it is, because you're so disliked.
    I actually don't care.

Now I will repeat what I am willing to discuss about Leora Moore. You told me a very unflattering story about her, concerning what a high profile guy shared with you about his experience with her.
    Willing to discuss? or was that willing to OUT this "high profile" guy you speak of?

You saew the same thing hinted at on HD ion the anon section. Yet neither my name, nor the high profile dude's name, is anywhere on that thread. It was someone talking smack about Leora. someone said whe lived in J.P's closet a well.
    Wasn't that YOU? lol

Ok. Air cleared. Now why did you tell me about the unflattering experience this dude had? He asked you not to, didn't he? What am I now? A fucking mindreader? I didn't ask you to blab it. Wtf do I have to do with it? I didn't ask. My mind's made up about Leora already. I don't need your late info.
    Likewise! Am I a fucking mind reader about you meeting Jen Justice military ex bf? No, I'm not psychic. You blab it to me..I'm sure I'm not the only one you blabbed it to. And if you were indeed somewhat a "friend" to Jen, you wouldn't do such a thing. I was never friends with Leora but I was with you..so there's a difference.

I'd like to walk up to you and put you on full blast right in person. I won't hit you, because I don't need the hassles. But I'd love for you to pull some shit with me, so could beat your Jackie Chan-looking ass. However, if God grants me that gift, I will most definitely put you on full blast, verbally. I will call you a man and a crossdresser, and dis you for all to see and hear wherever fate might place us together.
    Wishful thinking. You're really begining to sound like a psycho to me. Lemme ask you, does it give off a warm feeling inside to picture yourself putting me on blast, to get back at me for being found out - you being two faced?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Wow. You really like flaunting what a nasty piece of shit you are with the Leora thing, towards that dude, huh? If I was that gentlemen, I'd snatch that hideous wig off your Buddha head myself.

But I believe in karma, you manly motherfucker, and payback will be a bitch. And you are a man to the core. You look like a man, and have the ego of a man. That pic was the tip of the iceberg. So enjoy yourself, you bearded brick. Rub your chins and wait.

Flaunting? Wrong! If anything, YOU were the one trying so hard and devising plans for me to OUT that gentleman you speak of! So he gets MAD at me and you get your revenge. Sadly, I'm NOT falling for any of your traps, you cheap RiteAid synthetic poney wearing ass.

I believe in Karma too, so why don't we just let nature takes its course..wait and see who karma gets 1st?!? Deal?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Flaunting? Wrong! If anything, YOU were the one trying so hard and devising plans for me to OUT that gentleman you speak of! So he gets MAD at me and you get your revenge. Sadly, I'm NOT falling for any of your traps, you cheap RiteAid synthetic poney wearing ass.

I believe in Karma too, so why don't we just let nature takes its course..wait and see who karma gets 1st?!? Deal?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Please, Jackie Chins. Do you honestly need to have the last stupid word everywhere you go? YOU RATTED THE GUY OUT! HE SHOULD PUNCH YOUR BIG MANNISH FACE IN!!! Do you think he needs me to tell him what to think of you, dummy? Do you think everyone will tell you when you've been chopped? He can see how poorly you'd take it right here. You're more than done on HA and you refuse to leave quietly. Instead, you're sitting in some dark room, waiting for an old man to shit in his diaper or for me to mention your dumb name in a thread so you have something to do with your miserable life. Uggghhh. You're the forum train wreck. You head is shaped like a big ugly thumb. Why don't you get a second job to buy a neckiotomy or something?

Regardless, you have the mark of the untrustworthy loser forever and ever. If I were you I'd try to make something out of that social misfit forum of yours, because your fake name is mud around here. No one will ever take you seriously. You'd better stick to Jennifer, the thick-necked scarf wearer if you want a M2F friend, you dumb prick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x38etv_814.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	287118  

I ratted the guy out? If I remembered correctly, It was YOU who carried a vendetta against Leora. You were the one who posted about it publicly on HD (Not me)! And if there's anyone that needs to be chopped from any connections to the industry (you try so hard to belong), It's a two faced a-hole like you! You kiss the girls ass so you get work, but when they turned ther backs you stab them! lol

I guess, its the true nature of the beast!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nick_144.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	287122  

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

Bitter party of ONE.

It's amazing how unhappy some people are.
    And we have a lovely table for her...

... facing the wall in a dark corner. One rat poison cocktail, coming up. lol
    Joking about murdering someone with rat poison is over the line and not funny, especially when you're stalkingly posting personal information from her myspace. That is wrong, just like this post which reeked of plans for violence. Perhaps you should seek psychological help.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

Bitter party of ONE.

It's amazing how unhappy some people are.
    And we have a lovely table for her...

... facing the wall in a dark corner. One rat poison cocktail, coming up. lol
    Joking about murdering someone with rat poison is over the line and not funny, especially when you're stalkingly posting personal information from her myspace. That is wrong, just like this post which reeked of plans for violence. Perhaps you should seek psychological help.
    Look which woman needed to chime in. You really are a girl at heart.

Please. I wouldn't waste a precious second on physically hurting that wretched scumbag, you dickless queer. He has bigger problems. I believe in karma.

But maybe someone should call the cops. lol

Junior Poster

nicole looks pretty NOW... thats all that matters!

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    By the way, where were you with the morality when keepingitreal470 was threatening me, you big dick-in-the-ass faggot? Someone ought to kick your fucking ass, you pussy.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MRSJHANIAHLOVE
    nicole looks pretty NOW... thats all that matters!
    you look pretty. Nicole is attractive, but not pretty