Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: "But, Nicole! They're just kids!" Uh, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    uh?
    Brilliant response!!! I'm truly moved!

lol

That's fucking horrifying! I witnessed some pretty cruel acts by teens when I was growing up but nothing even close to that kind of behavior.

Junior Poster

If I was that boys father, I would hope these boys got off scott free, no jail time at all

...so I could burn those little bastards myself and feed their flesh to their parents without them even knowing, then reveal to them what happened. Then I would get the electric chair. Then I would die. The end

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

This is the type of person I am.

If someone was proven to and convicted of setting a brush fire that destroys homes, not only should the convicted get jail time, they should be forced to watch someone who lost their home in the fire set fire to their house. Why should they have a place to stay and all of their belongings while other innocent people lost theirs in an unnecessary blaze?

If you kill someone while driving drunk, you should get the death penalty. You took an innocent life; why should you live?

Maybe the dickwads in the story should be set on fire so they know how it feels?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Default Re: "But, Nicole! They're just kids!" Uh, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    These little monsters should have been more than maced by an adult before they committed such an atrocity on someone their own age. If it was your kid that got slashed and set on fire, you'd pray to God that someone put them in their place long before they'd get the opportunity to pull this type of shit.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobet...fb0a&src=front

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...,7023992.story
    Anyone who commits violence against another except in self defense should be punished for it, plain and simple.

Someone who sets someone on fire at any age should simply be locked away, forever, to live out their existence in isolation.

To quote a US district judge's comments after the sentencing of Moussaoui "When this proceeding is over, everyone in this courtroom is free to go any place they want... see the sun... hear the birds. You will spend the rest of your life in a supermax prison... To paraphrase the poet T.S. Eliot, you will die with a whimper. You will never again get a chance to speak."

There is no other way to deal with people who would intentionally do such things, short of an execution.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade

If someone was proven to and convicted of setting a brush fire that destroys homes, not only should the convicted get jail time, they should be forced to watch someone who lost their home in the fire set fire to their house. Why should they have a place to stay and all of their belongings while other innocent people lost theirs in an unnecessary blaze?

If you kill someone while driving drunk, you should get the death penalty. You took an innocent life; why should you live?

Maybe the dickwads in the story should be set on fire so they know how it feels?
    Amen. Chop off the hand of thieves, cut out the tongues of perjurers. Televise it! It's time we turned back the clock and administered good ole' Bible justice. Eye for an eye!

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Amen. Chop off the hand of thieves, cut out the tongues of perjurers. Televise it!
    Public torture & executions leads to mass hysteria and is responsible for things such as the Salem Witch Trials and the French Reign of Terror. Nothing good ever comes from it.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Amen. Chop off the hand of thieves, cut out the tongues of perjurers. Televise it!
    Public torture & executions leads to mass hysteria and is responsible for things such as the Salem Witch Trials and the French Reign of Terror. Nothing good ever comes from it.
    Look at the photo I posted. see woman..see woman's tongue planted firmly in her cheek. C'mon Sarah, I figured someone like you would get it...

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Look at the photo I posted. see woman..see woman's tongue planted firmly in her cheek. C'mon Sarah, I figured someone like you would get it...
    Lol, sorry- humor, like popular culture, is not my strongest point. It's quirky and usually requires translations.

Junior Poster

Actually your examples dont apply here. It both cases it can be argued it was hysteria that led to the public torture and executions, and not the other way around as you suggest.

Also, for example, removing a perpetrators genitals for having raped someone would not be considered torture by many, as much as justice. And I am not sure how that would lead to mass hysteria. The same for removing the hand of a serial thief. Send that little fella back to his gang instead of jail and lets see how many others are willing to take the risk. One could argue he could only steal half as much. Let him be the example to everyone there are consequences for your crimes. Think of the money we would save by not having to incarcerate the millions of petty thieves and hoodlums in this country.