Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default "But, Nicole! They're just kids!" Uh, huh.

These little monsters should have been more than maced by an adult before they committed such an atrocity on someone their own age. If it was your kid that got slashed and set on fire, you'd pray to God that someone put them in their place long before they'd get the opportunity to pull this type of shit.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobet...fb0a&src=front

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/bro...,7023992.story

Junior Poster

Hey now... what kind of human being are you? You shouldnt take their actions into account, and certainly those young kids should not be held accountable for torching a classmate. You havent heard their story, you dont know what kind of life they have led, their problems... where's you compassion for these poor misguided youths?

I swear, people here have absolutely no compassion for the perpetrators of a crime.

Veteran Poster

Monsters like this need to be punished. As a 16-year old you KNOW the difference between "just punching a bit" and torching...

I swear, people here have absolutely no compassion for the perpetrators of a crime.
    Till here i thought you were serious...

Build a man a fire, he's warm for a day.
    Light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked
    Hey now... what kind of human being are you? You shouldnt take their actions into account, and certainly those young kids should not be held accountable for torching a classmate. You havent heard their story, you dont know what kind of life they have led, their problems... where's you compassion for these poor misguided youths?

Who me? Oh, I'm a total cunt. And you would be "Stoked"? Nice to meet you, Stoked.

But you're darned right. I haven't. Innocent until proven guilty and all. The Single Bullet Theory, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Santa Claus, Stoked's Brain, etc. "Hey now".

Junior Poster

I love you Nicole Dupre. As for the kids if their mothers were smart they should've aborted them because it is obvious that they are not responsible parents that raised these bastards. Blame parents not society, if crappy parents raise shit hole kids you know who you have to blame. I have talked to kids who have done bad things in the past that have hurt others physically and they don't say that hurting others make them feel bad that it is just something they did. Guilt is a learned emotion and adolescents today have no clue what guilty feel since all children today are "special little angels that can't do any harm."

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

I hope those kids burn in Hell for what they've done.

Outrageous. I wish no ill on anyone, but this is beyond the pale.

Default Re: "But, Nicole! They're just kids!" Uh, huh.

uh?

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Go get 'em Nicole!!!!!

I hope they give those kids a good amount of jail time. they perfectly knew what they were doing, they are old enough to know the difference between good and evil, and what they did what pure evil! how can someone be so evil to do such a harm to someone who is different from you??