Junior Poster

Default A special invitation

I like to invite all of your to New Orleans. As a native, it was great to finally come home. The city is open for the most part. Businesses are opening up everyday. Our tourist district, the CBD, is beginning to come alive again. Most of the hotels on Canal Street are open and taking reservations (including the Ritz-Carlton). With the exception of there being less people, Bourbon is well... Bourbon Street. Great drinks, great food, great music. And the relief workers are loving it. There's a 2 AM curfew, but everyone is partying non-stop until that point. You all need to come make a visit. Visiting New Orleans does as much to bring back the great city as the rebuilding of homes.

I'd like to make a special request to all of our special ladies out there. There's no one here for me to see. No one to visit. No one to go watch dance at the tg-friendly spot on Bourbon. Help a fella out.

Laissez bon temps roulez!!!

sadly those are the only lively spots in new orleans. everything to the east of downtown is pretty much dead. as soon as you leave the CBD going east you start to smell that stench and see the true destruction. but those of you who love new orleans, do come and visit. we desperately need the tourist money so all of new orleans can get up and running

New Orleans, no place like home.