Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Avatars

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I assume you share the regal characteristics your bird portrays

BTW, I do enjoy the artistic avatars such as yours and the humorous ones like hippiefried's.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Trish,thats the emblem of the English soccer team i support.
    You're right,it is very regal. lol

Silver Poster

Yeah, I donīt think that the emblem of Liverpool FC represents some artistic expression.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Weird Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Post your pick.

This is one of the oddest I've seen yet:

Why insult our intelligence? I think it's fairly obvious that you're casting shade on another member of HA. You think that it makes them gay, right? And you think that your avatar proves something about your sexuality. Sorta like when a gay guy marries an attractive woman as a cover story. They call that a "beard". You're pointing fingers at this guy because you want everyone to think he's queer, and that you're not. How low. How utterly scummy of you.

My God, but you're transparent.

You had a beard before, yeah. Like tatoos, although these will remain.'Think you admitted you were a gay man for 39 years of your life -despite claiming you are 21. You also kept pushing the gay terminology often here, and recently to your ex ts friends, or whatever you call them today. Relax, Max.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Yeah, I donīt think that the emblem of Liverpool FC represents some artistic expression.
    You need to watch Stevie Gerrards feet,they are very artistic

Silver Poster

Heīs a good player. However, Iīd like to see Liverpool winning over Olympyque Lyon tomorrow.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Distance

You had a beard before, yeah. Like tatoos, although these will remain.'Think you admitted you were a gay man for 39 years of your life -despite claiming you are 21. You also kept pushing the gay terminology often here, and recently to your ex ts friends, or whatever you call them today. Relax, Max.
    I am 21, you diseased queer. Now why don't you admit that your mother has herpes and sucks unbathed Taliban dick?

Anyway, I was labeled gay, yes. Most TS were, or thought they were, at some point. Or they weren't sure because they were also attracted to women. Actually, I also fucked some women in my teens, just to experiment. It wasn't traumatizing or anything, but I simply don't like vagina. I wouldn't fuck a pussy again. I mean, they look great. And for the longest time, I even thought I really needed to have one. And I probably would've had a much easier life if I had been born with one. But I like to fuck with my cock, and to get it sucked. I'm used to it. But I'm no guy. lol I could never even fake being one very well.

As far as tattoos, I think you're just showing us what a cretin you are by saying that they served as a "beard". Maybe for some gay guys, but not on me they didn't. Whatever I was before I transitioned, I never passed as a "straight guy". Genderfuct, or androgynous, I guess would be more accurate. I wasn't exactly a club kid either, but that's a lot more in the ballpark than you are. You're obviously full of shit and clutching for straws, which I love, because now we're learning more about you. lol It actually reveals to me how you relate to the concept of "manhood". To me, manhood is what my dad and grandfathers had. They knew I didn't have any manhood, trust me. lol

And just to get you up to date a bit, women and TS get tattooed like crazy where I grew up. You're simply a sheltered pussy. Oh, and you're a very bitter sheltered pussy too.

And, yes, I most certainly do love to use the words fag and queer. I also like homo, cocksucker, and sperm-guzzler. Oh, and I like the term "fruit". lol But I actually love many of my fagot and queer brothers and sisters. You don't understand that? lol The only people I usually have a problem trusting are straight-up breeders. The people who are just a little too straight; probably a lot like the way you try to come off IRL. lol Actually, I think the idea of heterosexuality and homosexuality being mutually exclusive is borderline-nonsense. The Cobain guy was right. Everyone is gay. And I'm ok with that.

So tell us more about you. What's your story, Sugar-Nutz? Confused? lol

Junior Poster

how about mine?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by Distance

I am 21, you diseased queer. Now why don't you admit that your mother has herpes and sucks unbathed Taliban dick?

Anyway, I was labeled gay, yes. Most TS were, or thought they were, at some point. Or they weren't sure because they were also attracted to women. Actually, I also fucked some women in my teens, just to experiment. It wasn't traumatizing or anything, but I simply don't like vagina. I wouldn't fuck a pussy again. I mean, they look great. And for the longest time, I even thought I really needed to have one. And I probably would've had a much easier life if I had been born with one. But I like to fuck with my cock, and to get it sucked. I'm used to it. But I'm no guy. lol I could never even fake being one very well.

As far as tattoos, I think you're just showing us what a cretin you are by saying that they served as a "beard". Maybe for some gay guys, but not on me they didn't. Whatever I was before I transitioned, I never passed as a "straight guy". Genderfuct, or androgynous, I guess would be more accurate. I wasn't exactly a club kid either, but that's a lot more in the ballpark than you are. You're obviously full of shit and clutching for straws, which I love, because now we're learning more about you. lol It actually reveals to me how you relate to the concept of "manhood". To me, manhood is what my dad and grandfathers had. They knew I didn't have any manhood, trust me. lol

And just to get you up to date a bit, women and TS get tattooed like crazy where I grew up. You're simply a sheltered pussy. Oh, and you're a very bitter sheltered pussy too.

And, yes, I most certainly do love to use the words fag and queer. I also like homo, cocksucker, and sperm-guzzler. Oh, and I like the term "fruit". lol But I actually love many of my fagot and queer brothers and sisters. You don't understand that? lol The only people I usually have a problem trusting are straight-up breeders. The people who are just a little too straight; probably a lot like the way you try to come off IRL. lol Actually, I think the idea of heterosexuality and homosexuality being mutually exclusive is borderline-nonsense. The Cobain guy was right. Everyone is gay. And I'm ok with that.

So tell us more about you. What's your story, Sugar-Nutz? Confused? lol
    Diseased queer, hum...ok.

You are 45, Monsieur .

I am so not confused as you are: it makes for an even funnier read seeing you portray your denial as an (*ex) gay man (?). The ''Cobain guy'' commited suicide...but that was in your youth, hey -what, were you 5 or something? You should learn from this. 45, and gay for 39 years.

Half half, never a full woman with srs. Will not want to be a woman, too. All too late? How Hara trashed you with your constant lies was so much fun...guess that is why you are after her up till now. Cahoot, shade, don't hate! What a joke.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Silver Poster

Oh, cīmon folks. Enough now.