Default Weird Avatars

Post your pick.

This is one of the oddest I've seen yet:

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Weird Avatars

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Post your pick.

Why insult our intelligence? I think it's fairly obvious that you're casting shade on another member of HA. You think that it makes them gay, right? And you think that your avatar proves something about your sexuality. Sorta like when a gay guy marries an attractive woman as a cover story. They call that a "beard". You're pointing fingers at this guy because you want everyone to think he's queer, and that you're not. How low. How utterly scummy of you.

My God, but you're transparent.

5 Star Poster

your avatar, on the other hand Nicole, is stunning. Does that make us gay? Only if gay means happy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Post your pick.

Why insult our intelligence? I think it's fairly obvious that you're casting shade on another member of HA. You think that it makes them gay, right? And you think that your avatar proves something about your sexuality. Sorta like when a gay guy marries an attractive woman as a cover story. They call that a "beard". You're pointing fingers at this guy because you want everyone to think he's queer, and that you're not. How low. How utterly scummy of you.

What are you talking about? I wrote nothing about queer, gay, beards or any of the other hysterical gibberish you just flew off about.

An avatar of a butt-naked dude laying prone in B&W seems odd to me.

Some people might criticize my avatar. So be it. I'm a big boy and I can handle a bit of "shade", whatever that is.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Post your pick.

What are you talking about? I wrote nothing about queer, gay, beards or any of the other hysterical gibberish you just flew off about.

An avatar of a butt-naked dude laying prone in B&W seems odd to me.

Some people might criticize my avatar. So be it. I'm a big boy and I can handle a bit of "shade", whatever that is.
    Lesson 1. Shade!

http://www.nikki-dupre.com/uncategor...-crossdresser/

phobun, your new avatar made me vomit a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    phobun, your new avatar made me vomit a little bit.
    Yeah, it's not my favorite either, but by nonetheless using this avatar, I'm not saying that I'm an emetophiliac. Instead, I'm recognizing the classic facial structure of icons like Sophia Loren!

Silver Poster

What´s wrong with his avatar?

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

'gotta say I see nothing weird about that particular avatar. The word avatar takes its meaning from its Sanskrit usage: it is the Earthly form taken by god in order to live and interact with other Earthly forms. The avatar personifies the virtues and characteristic traits of the god who inhabits it. Isn’t it weird that so many men here have chosen to be personified by very alluring, very feminine avatars. I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with it, just unexpected ... not to mention easy on the eye. But personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a few buff dude avatars too. (I do like the Woody Allen avatar, coroner...not all dudes need to be buff to be appealing or intriguing).

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

It could possibly be himself in the avatar????
    But i don't see it's odd or weird.
    Does my avatar mean i think i'm a mythical bird.