Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

I WAS A SUBSCRIBER TILL HE TOTALLY CHANGED HIS VIEWS POLITICALLY AND SOLD OUT TO HOLLYWOOD TYPE OF THINKING WHICH I ATTRIBUTE TO HIM MARRYING BETH..BUT HE IS STILL FUNNY AS I WAYCH HIM ON HOWARD TV STILL BUT HE DEF. IS NOT THE SAME..BUT WHEN THEY PAY U DAMN NEAR 700 MILLION DOLLARS U WILL CHANGE A LITTLE I GUESS...

Rookie Poster

I WAS A SUBSCRIBER TILL HE TOTALLY CHANGED HIS VIEWS POLITICALLY AND SOLD OUT TO HOLLYWOOD TYPE OF THINKING WHICH I ATTRIBUTE TO HIM MARRYING BETH..BUT HE IS STILL FUNNY AS I WAYCH HIM ON HOWARD TV STILL BUT HE DEF. IS NOT THE SAME..BUT WHEN THEY PAY U DAMN NEAR 700 MILLION DOLLARS U WILL CHANGE A LITTLE I GUESS...

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Hes certainly not as much of an asshole to his guests anymore, age & marriage has softened him a bit. But i still love the Stern Show. Ive been a huge fan ever since i was a kid and i think the show is as funny as ever. I remember thinking the show would never be the same after Jackie left, but ive grown so accustomed to Artie Lange that i can barely watch/listen to the old Jackie era shows.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

I used to be a real fan..even followed him to Sirius & bought one of those lifetime subscriptions....I quit listening to Howard but still love my Sirius...I cant live without Sat radio now...& rarely if ever listen to commercial any more

Senior Member Junior Poster rito1's Avatar

I listen every day. His Howard 100 channel you can listen to him 24/7. And Jackie has a show 1 day a week on howard 101. It is called Jackie's joke hut.

All girls should come to Boston

Junior Poster

Use to watch him in WWOR way back in the day. Lesbian Dating game rocked. I don't think I have listened to his show once since he went to satellite radio,

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    Use to watch him in WWOR way back in the day. Lesbian Dating game rocked. I don't think I have listened to his show once since he went to satellite radio,
    I remember that show as well; they used to air it late Saturday nights on channel 13 here in LA. I'll never forget Hooker Hollywood Squares...mainly because seven out of the nine girls were TS...

Remember when Gia Darling was on the E! show?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I went from his radio and WWOR days to his WXRP and even to Sirius - but I I haven't listened in about 13months and am about to cancel my subscription.

Rookie Poster

I listen to him but hardly ever find him funny now. Mostly just listen out of habit than anything else. He's just coasting now. He doesnt put any effort into the show anymore. Complains constantly that he is going past 4 hours. He got a rediculously large garanteed contract and only works 4 days a week. He doesnt have any ratings he needs to justify so why bother putting any effort into the show?