Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Bushisms...................................

Top 10 Dumb Things Bush Said in 2004

#10: "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." -Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

#9: "Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." -Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

#8: "Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." -Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

#7: "I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country." -Washington, D.C. Jan. 14, 2004

#6: "We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental - supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel." -Erie, Pa., Sept. 4, 2004

#5: "After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week - we will have an all-volunteer army!" -Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

#4: "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a - you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

#3: "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." -second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

#2: "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

#1: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

jwbl. what site can I go to to see more of the chick in your avatar du jour?

The Ultimate Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by J
    Do you have blacks, too?
    George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso
    hahahah

New Orleans, no place like home.

Default Re: Bushisms...................................

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

#10: "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." -Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
    So Dubya IS a tranny!

Veteran Poster

Hey, the magic one, whats the point of your Avatar? I dont understand?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    Nothing really. Im just a fight person. I like fighting and I like watching fights and people getting ktfo. Does it bug you for some reason?

Professional Poster

I'll give him some credit because he could have been talking about Mexico or Canada, but something tells me he wasn't.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    I seen that movie before the white guy was claiming a gang deuce something so the guy running up to him punching him on the left side his crip but i never seen the rest.