Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: How many TS dead due to AIDS

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by tiramisu
    Anybody know a shemale who died ecause of AIDS?
    http://www.grooby.com/fallenangels/
    So many murders in there too O_o

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    And i ask you, how many dudes dies from aids complications and opportunistic infections?
    If they had contracted, contracted from someone, right?
    This is life, not a curse whom God decides to enforce the tgirls to dies from AIDS or as a way to punish them for a supposed sin.
    Good points. And we don't know the answer to your first question. Those guys are in the game until they just quietly disappear. Most of them probably don't want to tell everyone how stupid they were to live dangerously until they got HIV.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Those guys are in the game until they just quietly disappear. Most of them probably don't want to tell everyone how stupid they were to live dangerously until they got HIV.
    What nerve. "The game"? I suppose you think you've really expanded your vocabulary since you started kissing Peggy's ass. But, truth be told, "the game" sounds like bad dialogue from Hawaii 5-0 or Kojak, and only you and Peggy are off base enough to use it. I lmfao at both of your altruistic poses, and neither will ever make up for all of your ignorant hater comments. You want to talk about other people having sex, but never about yourself? How tacky can an awkward virgin get? And how dare you refer to dying human beings as "stupid"? You're a complete disgrace, and I abhor you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Those guys are in the game until they just quietly disappear. Most of them probably don't want to tell everyone how stupid they were to live dangerously until they got HIV.
    What nerve. "The game"? I suppose you think you've really expanded your vocabulary since you started kissing Peggy's ass. But, truth be told, "the game" sounds like bad dialogue from Hawaii 5-0 or Kojak, and only you and Peggy are off base enough to use it. I lmfao at both of your altruistic poses, and neither will ever make up for all of your ignorant hater comments. You want to talk about other people having sex, but never about yourself? How tacky can an awkward virgin get? And how dare you refer to dying human beings as "stupid"? You're a complete disgrace, and I abhor you.
    Just because someone has HIV in no way means that they are dying. Don't ramp up the drama just to feel sanctimonious.

PS. You're obviously still obsessed with Peggy. Why? Jealousy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

Just because someone has HIV in no way means that they are dying. Don't ramp up the drama just to feel sanctimonious.

PS. You're obviously still obsessed with Peggy. Why? Jealousy?
    So you're proud of your statement. Good to see we've quickly cleared that up. I guess car accidents are funny too. Nice.

And, seriously, why on God's green earth would I be jealous of Peggy Gee? Her looks? Her prototype neo-vagina? This, I gotta hear...

Rookie Poster

Have HIV Got it in June a from a working TSG. I was bottomed when the condom broke. Had a hellacious seuroconversion that my GP first thought was flu.
    Tested regularly but thought it made sense to be
    sure. After finding out, had to inform recent partners which was no fun. Luckily, I kept it to myself. Haven't been with anyone since then. I was surprised to hear that HIV is considered, for the most part, a treatable chronic illness like diabetes (which also can kill you, though). Started meds though I am not in the required CD4 range but because I want to get to "nondetectable" levels, which means that if I ever do have sex again AND the condom breaks, there is less chance to infect my informed lover, whoever that may be. For what it is worth, my doctor, who has a pretty good reputation it turns out, wasn't surprised to hear how I got it. Lots of guys who consider themselves straight love TG women and, according to him, lots of TG working gals have the virus. So, don't mean to stir anything up, but it is a real risk. Being careful must help but you still can get tagged. Good luck.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

It is difficult to accurately assess the number of pre op women who are
    impacted by HIV / AIDs or other STIs, as they are ccategorized as men who
    have sex with men (MSM), by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    (CDC) and by local health departments.

Couple the fact that transwomen do not always have adequate health
    care, and that they may be discriminated against by their health care
    providers, and their risk factors go up exponentially.

Here are a few trans-friendly HIV testing and treatment agencies.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm
    Have HIV Got it in June a from a working TSG. I was bottomed when the condom broke. Had a hellacious seuroconversion that my GP first thought was flu.
    Tested regularly but thought it made sense to be
    sure. After finding out, had to inform recent partners which was no fun. Luckily, I kept it to myself. Haven't been with anyone since then. I was surprised to hear that HIV is considered, for the most part, a treatable chronic illness like diabetes (which also can kill you, though). Started meds though I am not in the required CD4 range but because I want to get to "nondetectable" levels, which means that if I ever do have sex again AND the condom breaks, there is less chance to infect my informed lover, whoever that may be. For what it is worth, my doctor, who has a pretty good reputation it turns out, wasn't surprised to hear how I got it. Lots of guys who consider themselves straight love TG women and, according to him, lots of TG working gals have the virus. So, don't mean to stir anything up, but it is a real risk. Being careful must help but you still can get tagged. Good luck.
    A while back in a thread entitled "Oh Shit, The Condom Came Off, What Do I Do"?, we discussed a similiar situation:

First, do not panic. Also do not attempt to clean the area with a douche or an enema.

In the event that you are having sex with an HIV+ person and the condom bursts, or slips off, your best course of action is to get to an emergency room immediately, and you will be placed on a very high level of a antiretroviral medications.

This is known as Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP)

Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) is short-term antiretroviral treatment to reduce the likelihood of HIV infection after potential exposure, either occupationally or through sexual intercourse. Within the health sector, PEP should be provided as part of a comprehensive universal precautions package that reduces staff exposure to infectious hazards at work.

You will also be tested periodically to make sure that you have not in fact contracted HIV.

Also be mindful that HIV, is not AIDS. Also be aware that neither HIV nor AIDS carry the same automatic 'death sentence' that people felt it did in the early 80s at its genesis.

With early detection, monitoring, medication, and a healthy life style, people with HIV can and do live healthy productive lives.

It goes without saying that the fear of contracting an STD, is highly emotionally charged, and ones's rational thought process can be overwhelmed with fear.

Perhaps the best tool to alleviate some of that angst is to Educate yourself about STDs, the LIFE YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    It is difficult to accurately assess the number of pre op women who are
    impacted by HIV / AIDs or other STIs, as they are ccategorized as men who
    have sex with men (MSM), by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    (CDC) and by local health departments.

Couple the fact that transwomen do not always have adequate health
    care, and that they may be discriminated against by their health care
    providers, and their risk factors go up exponentially.

Here are a few trans-friendly HIV testing and treatment agencies.
    Do you also think that HIV infection is due to "stupidity" and that it equates into "drama"?

If not, why aren't you being so outspoken with your lapdog? You don't thin k he needs correcting because your vanity is at stake? Where do you draw the line on such things?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    This is not true. Its junk science from modern medicine. The real truth about aids is not in mainstream science.
    You're a dumbass. Stop brainlessly repeating that quack Gary Nobody's bullshit.
    Actually its facts you pea brain moron. You have no knowledge on this subject so stick to asians who cut off their johnsons.

for more info on the real facts of aids go to www.garynull.com dont listen to idiots like blowbun. Idiots like blowbun would rather see you dead then get safe non toxic treatments for health problems.