Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Yes I am comparing transsexual life to that of any minority including the black movement, and yes people died in the black movement and so do transsexuals just for being who they are. The discrimination transsexuals deal with is far worse than it ever was for gay, blacks and whatever others. They can’t find work and some of the less fortunate face discrimination every day. Walk a day in this girls shoes and I am sure you would have a different outlook. Your taking what I am saying wrong, I am not saying attack people lol, but don’t sit back and take it either. But I do understand why this girl acted the way she did, would I of acted differently probably, yes. I still give her 2 thumbs up lol.
    Funny how you keep avoiding the question. What threat did the kids and mother pose?
    She's gone shopping....can't u read..

Rookie Poster

This is a classic "Two Wrongs don't make a right" situation.
    I thought the video was actually very sad on a lot of fronts.

The two main ones being...

The TS was WAY OUT of order for attacking the CHILD.
    There was no physical threat to her at all and there was no need to spray him.
    She done it intentionally just before she was getting off, a very LOW move.

I also found it very sad that those CHILDREN were behaving in they way they did.
    It's no wonder we're in a mess when parents are quite happy to let their children behave like that.

ALL VERY SAD

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

This is what happens when people allow and raise their children to act like animals.

When I was a kid and I would do something really fucked up and get into trouble my mother would always say, "Look at you, it's your fault for behaving that way" And it certainly was.

EXAMPLE:
    If I was going around and calling a black man a n*gger and taunting them I am know I would have been bound to get knocked over the head, as I should have been.

So there you go, that's what you get for fucking with people.
    Teach your kids some manners.

Am I saying that what she did was right- no.
    But this will be a lesson learned and I have no pity for those kids.

A child my ass, they were behaving like monsters.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    just like the black movement or the gay movement and things like stone wall, you have to stand up and fight, if you dont then nothing will change, you cant ask for respect and have to demand it, and you teach people how to treat you...and this tranny taught that kid not to mess with trannys lol.
    You make no sense. "Stand up and fight" against what? An obnoxious kid on the subway?

Comparing people who marched, and in some cases died, for voting and equal rights, to someone who assaults a bad-mannered kid with mace/pepper spray is insane.

Again, explain to us how the kids or the mother were a threat to the woman.

By the way, we have no credible evidence that this person is tg.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f50...oker-maces-kid
    Those boobs looked like a dead giveawy.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy157
    you cant condone this at all. That TS was way out of line assaulting a child, no matter how rude he or hi mother was. If a straight male had done this we would be calling for him to get ten years in jail.
    Well even though your name is Lucy it’s obvious that you’re not a TS, you’re a straight cross dresser that has the mindset of a male. Any TS would understand how and why this tranny did what she did. All transsexuals have faced some kind of discrimination for being who they are in one form or another. Although I have never been called out like this I have been discriminated in other situations, all transsexuals have. I recently had a situation at the hospital, once I let it be know that I am a transsexual the whole tone changed. Think of a black person in the 40’s then times that by ten, people think we are creatures, things and its. We have no feelings and these people think it’s ok to publicly pick fun at this girl on the train. Thats why we try and pass, to avoid this, but some people cant pass. I give the tranny 2 thumbs up and if I was there I would have held her purse while she sprayed the son of bitches.
    You certainly don't look like a thing, an 'it', or a creature at all. It is in human nature (as inhuman it may sound to you) to make fun of people. Let's be honest: dressed as that ts was really calling for it. The whole family was trash, I agree...but spraying gas on impolite kids is out of line.
    Maybe it wasn't right to mace that little kid, but it sure was funny to watch.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Veteran Poster

The things we read here are sometimes Dali-esque, to put it in a mild way.
    its crazyness, i still respect and understand the tranny.....its raining here so I am going shopping for a few hrs before the stores close.......smooches
    Don't forget to tuck your balls in !

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    The things we read here are sometimes Dali-esque, to put it in a mild way.
    its crazyness, i still respect and understand the tranny.....its raining here so I am going shopping for a few hrs before the stores close.......smooches
    Don't forget to tuck your balls in !
    always tucked, i only take them down when one of you closet fags puts money on the dresser....smooches

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    This is what happens when people allow and raise their children to act like animals.

When I was a kid and I would do something really fucked up and get into trouble my mother would always say, "Look at you, it's your fault for behaving that way" And it certainly was.

EXAMPLE:
    If I was going around and calling a black man a n*gger and taunting them I am know I would have been bound to get knocked over the head, as I should have been.

So there you go, that's what you get for fucking with people.
    Teach your kids some manners.

Am I saying that what she did was right- no.
    But this will be a lesson learned and I have no pity for those kids.

A child my ass, they were behaving like monsters.
    well said

Junior Poster

all in all a wholesome scene and thread well-suited to HA!

Veteran Poster

this video would make a perfect story for Bill O'Reilly .

and that's why the cubs will never win the series