Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

10 Fucking pages of this bullshit are you kidding me..?? Do any of you live in LA or ridden the LA transit system here..??? Prob not so heres my 2 cents... This is nothing new...its one of the reasons i dread taking the subway here in LA or through any minority neighborhood because this type of behavior is rather standard fare. I cant tell you how many times I've seen Tg women disrespected on the train going to Hollywood for no reason other than who they are. & while i cant condone maceing da kid I totally understand...The minority youth in LA are beyond outta control & their parents tend to be no better with very lil respect for just about anyone or thing. Truth is she probably should have maced the mom instead. People are always saying it takes a village to raise children..well there you go.. A village member laying da smack down sort of speak....

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy

Ive sent my pictures to many women on here. Ask around dear
    And I care because... ?

Join the club. The point was, if you want to make race paramount on a TS forum, you should be able to do better than hide your looks. Obviously, both transsexuals and people of color suffer discrimination. Is your discrimination more important than mine? Not to me, it's not. Slavery is over. Being gay is practically vanilla. But transsexuals are still struggling for the same rights as both gay AND black people, and that's fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ever_ngt
    10 Fucking pages of this bullshit are you kidding me..?? Do any of you live in LA or ridden the LA transit system here..??? Prob not so heres my 2 cents... This is nothing new...its one of the reasons i dread taking the subway here in LA or through any minority neighborhood because this type of behavior is rather standard fare. I cant tell you how many times I've seen Tg women disrespected on the train going to Hollywood for no reason other than who they are. & while i cant condone maceing da kid I totally understand...The minority youth in LA are beyond outta control & their parents tend to be no better with very lil respect for just about anyone or thing. Truth is she probably should have maced the mom instead. People are always saying it takes a village to raise children..well there you go.. A village member laying da smack down sort of speak....

Quote Originally Posted by Dinand
    Macing a kid, I bet he's really proud of himself for doing that. I hope they find him and will press charges against him.
    What was that, you big drama queen WOMAN? "He"? "Him"?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    But I'm not surprised at some of the fucking human sewage on this forum that subscribes to that point of view. Some shit just dont change.
    "Subscribes" to what point of view? One you can't comprehend? Yeah, you're "keeping it real" alright. "Real" stupid. Great response, brainiac.

Now I KNOW that you think transitioning and being gay is like choosing an elective in college. I would never argue for a second that black people have not been persecuted and shit on, probably more than any other racial demographic in recorded history. But you seem to think that you can cloud the issue here and you can't. When any of us can be victimized over something superficial, we can ALL be victimized. But anyone who has a need to use a politician who won the election as their avatar is probably a knee-jerk moron. You're no better than Belial, who felt the need to hijack a thread with the opposing viewpoint to yours. No matter what, the trannies had to shit it up to satisfy BOTH of your retarded asses. Well, sorry if the transsexuals here are not making you the poster child for discrimination on a TS forum. In addition, you're certainly no Dr Martin Luther King OR Obama. You're a broken record. If you want to dwell on race, you're on the wrong forum. On here, as long as they have a cock and are girls, that's what the criteria is. They can be green, and somebody would jerk off. I mean, there's already a few "Black Tgirl only" threads. And the video in question was a black on black "crime". So can you drop it now, Al Sharpton? Good fucking LORD!

So now where are you off to? A gay Jewish forum? An Asian lesbian forum? Dumbass.
    For the last time, But I'm not surprised at some of the fucking human sewage on this forum. THIS MEANS YOU!!!!!! I see you havent changed. Watch what you say to me out that sewer filled mouth. Jersey aint that far from me.

GET BACK MOTHERFUCKER YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    But I'm not surprised at some of the fucking human sewage on this forum that subscribes to that point of view. Some shit just dont change.
    "Subscribes" to what point of view? One you can't comprehend? Yeah, you're "keeping it real" alright. "Real" stupid. Great response, brainiac.

Now I KNOW that you think transitioning and being gay is like choosing an elective in college. I would never argue for a second that black people have not been persecuted and shit on, probably more than any other racial demographic in recorded history. But you seem to think that you can cloud the issue here and you can't. When any of us can be victimized over something superficial, we can ALL be victimized. But anyone who has a need to use a politician who won the election as their avatar is probably a knee-jerk moron. You're no better than Belial, who felt the need to hijack a thread with the opposing viewpoint to yours. No matter what, the trannies had to shit it up to satisfy BOTH of your retarded asses. Well, sorry if the transsexuals here are not making you the poster child for discrimination on a TS forum. In addition, you're certainly no Dr Martin Luther King OR Obama. You're a broken record. If you want to dwell on race, you're on the wrong forum. On here, as long as they have a cock and are girls, that's what the criteria is. They can be green, and somebody would jerk off. I mean, there's already a few "Black Tgirl only" threads. And the video in question was a black on black "crime". So can you drop it now, Al Sharpton? Good fucking LORD!

So now where are you off to? A gay Jewish forum? An Asian lesbian forum? Dumbass.
    For the last time, But I'm not surprised at some of the fucking human sewage on this forum. THIS MEANS YOU!!!!!! I see you havent changed. Watch what you say to me out that sewer filled mouth. Jersey aint that far from me.

"Personally, I hope someone turns that tape over to the police and they go looking to arrest that trannie."
    Speaking of human sewage..when did you seep back in?
    Nice to see you're a law and order kinda guy ..when it suits your purpose...but it's okay to maked thinly veiled physical threats against a girl.Punk-ass.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    Being obnoxious is not a crime. Macing someone who poses no threat is a crime. Get a clue. I dare you to state what the woman did was legal.
    I think the courts would have a good laugh at that video
    So, Legend, are you saying that an adult has the right to mace a kid who is being obnoxious? Yes or no?
    Depends on the situation, if you have some kid who is out of control and won't listen to any adult then mace is probably the best thing to subdo the monster without having to use real force.Now in that video i would have told that little kid to be quiet but i wouldn't have maced him but that little shit kept messing with her, so she did some parenting of her own.Bottomline, you don't mess with people you don't know, that goes for kids and adults.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

keepingitreal470 (yeah...right) yelps:
    Watch what you say to me out that sewer filled mouth. Jersey aint that far from me.
    Which backed up sewer did you just crawl out of you two bit squirt of sleazy slime?! Get your fucking threats off this board!!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

What was that, you big drama queen WOMAN? "He"? "Him"?
    That 'thing' wasn't a woman, that's for sure!

Professional Poster

you don't mess with people you don't know, that goes for kids and adults.
    Yeah and when you do idiots have the right to mace you right?