Page 1 of 34 12345611 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default You have to watch this tranny on the train

Tranny on the train with mace, this video is lovely, the tranny taught them she wasnt the one lol....must watch http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show....php?p=5942838

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

ROFL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Good stuff, always love it when children get hurt.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Love it.
    Especially the fat kid in the disabled seat !?!

Professional Poster

The mother was trash and she and her kids kept fucking with the tranny. The mother taught her kids how to act in public and didnt do a very good job. The kid got what he needed. Mothers need to teach their kids proper respect even if the person looks odd.

Guess they all had their little jokes ..but the TS had the knockout punchline.

Rookie Poster

you cant condone this at all. That TS was way out of line assaulting a child, no matter how rude he or hi mother was. If a straight male had done this we would be calling for him to get ten years in jail.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy157
    you cant condone this at all. That TS was way out of line assaulting a child, no matter how rude he or hi mother was. If a straight male had done this we would be calling for him to get ten years in jail.
    Well even though your name is Lucy it’s obvious that you’re not a TS, you’re a straight cross dresser that has the mindset of a male. Any TS would understand how and why this tranny did what she did. All transsexuals have faced some kind of discrimination for being who they are in one form or another. Although I have never been called out like this I have been discriminated in other situations, all transsexuals have. I recently had a situation at the hospital, once I let it be know that I am a transsexual the whole tone changed. Think of a black person in the 40’s then times that by ten, people think we are creatures, things and its. We have no feelings and these people think it’s ok to publicly pick fun at this girl on the train. Thats why we try and pass, to avoid this, but some people cant pass. I give the tranny 2 thumbs up and if I was there I would have held her purse while she sprayed the son of bitches.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

To be fair, anyone dressed like that tranny was on the train deserved a little stick.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy157
    Well even though your name is Lucy it’s obvious that you’re not a TS, you’re a straight cross dresser that has the mindset of a male. Any TS would understand how and why this tranny did what she did. All transsexuals have faced some kind of discrimination for being who they are in one form or another. Although I have never been called out like this I have been discriminated in other situations, all transsexuals have. I recently had a situation at the hospital, once I let it be know that I am a transsexual the whole tone changed. Think of a black person in the 40’s then times that by ten, people think we are creatures, things and its. We have no feelings and these people think it’s ok to publicly pick fun at this girl on the train. Thats why we try and pass, to avoid this, but some people cant pass. I give the tranny 2 thumbs up and if I was there I would have held her purse while she sprayed the son of bitches.
    You certainly don't look like a thing, an 'it', or a creature at all. It is in human nature (as inhuman it may sound to you) to make fun of people. Let's be honest: dressed as that ts was really calling for it. The whole family was trash, I agree...but spraying gas on impolite kids is out of line.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...