Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    It's a plot.
    It's animal farm all over again!
    Those nefarious pigs are out to get us.
    That post is funny, but let me remind you that the Spanish Flu killed 50-75 million people in 1918. This one might be worse....
    1918 was a long, long, time ago. A lot more people died from pneumonia in 1918 than the do in 2009. The flu is no different. That was almost 100 years ago!

Wash your hands frequently, eat healthy, and get plenty of rest...just like we all should, every day...oh, and don't touch your face while you are out in public.

I think we'll all be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur
    Well seeing's how 36,000 die yearly from normal flu's. Nothing... 7 kids in our school went home with it a week ago, and guess what.. they all lived, or are zombies now.. not sure which... All a big ruse, meant to stir people up. Flu is nasty, no matter its form.

Oh, and I cough in my hand.. Beware!!!
    The flu has already killed over 85 children in the United States, around a half of which being teenagers.

In a normal year, the flu kills half that that number of children in the United States- and this year's flu season is far from over.

Twice the fatalities in a demographic would leave me to believe its not all hype. If this is a trend, we could be looking at 3 times the normal amount of child fatalities from the flu as a normal year.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Platinum Poster

Default Re: 1,000 dead from swine flu...

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    what precautions are you taking,if any????
    If you find that your beer goggles have once again led you into the muck despite all of your best intentions then by all means take precautions...perhaps you should start by avoiding threads featuring disease infected jailhouse beasts like the one's posted by a certain HA bedbug who always sports the latest in tinfoil attire...lest your latent love for swine be aroused...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

deleted

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

its all bulshit

the government is in a union with pharmaceutical companies making billions off of manufacturing this vaccine

i cant believe people LINE UP to get vaccinated, complete morons ... they had this in the 60's where vaccine was proven to be defective and was pulled after makin millions sick ... and look ... there was no epidemic

if something is done and the reason for it is not immediately clear, the reason is: it's profitable for someone, same story with iraq and afghanistan, anything thats done in this stupid country is done for one reason only: money thats the only thing anyone cares about

Veteran Poster

Just a thousand? Yet the world has mobilised, how different things were when hundreds of thousands of people had died of HIV and the world health machine scarcely trembled......

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzee
    its all bulshit

the government is in a union with pharmaceutical companies making billions off of manufacturing this vaccine

i cant believe people LINE UP to get vaccinated, complete morons ... they had this in the 60's where vaccine was proven to be defective and was pulled after makin millions sick ... and look ... there was no epidemic

if something is done and the reason for it is not immediately clear, the reason is: it's profitable for someone, same story with iraq and afghanistan, anything thats done in this stupid country is done for one reason only: money thats the only thing anyone cares about
    I tend to agree, Bunzee

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default US scared to death

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Maybe the government doesn't want you to see this coming:

Default Re: US scared to death

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    http://republicmedia.tv/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11413:us-scared-to-death&catid=80:eric-nordsrtrom&Itemid=145
    I detest including abortion in a chart talking about mortality problems like heart disease and cancer.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all