Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Anybody ever tried to commide sucide?

First off i want to apologize to anybody whom i talked about in my threads there is not excuse for that, i want to justify it by saying i have many emotianl flaws in me that i tried to hide my making posted dissing girls or guys. Everyday i think about commited sucide because im all alone and think to myself will this be for the rest of my life.I will admit ive always had a learning disability that held me back from doing things and because of this learning disability i was picked on alot but it really never bother me.
    Each day i wonder if its worth living!!!!!!!!

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Life is definately worth living. I mean, it's possibly all we got, good or bad.

You should talk to someone trained in a profession geared towards talking people through their various thoughts and ideas. It sounds like you have a lot going on in your head and it's worth working it all out.

I've thought about therapy many times. I think way to fast, faster then anyone I've ever met in my life. It becomes distracting at times. I've never thought about suicide or being violent, that's something that should be discussed with a pro.

No shame in it, there are professions to help people in all sorts of areas. Being happy with who you are is one of them.

Platinum Poster

If you're yanking our chain with this post...you may not need to do it to yourself...

but having a sister who has been a psychiatric professional for 20 years...all I can tell you is there are suicide hotlines if you want to talk to someone...and I'm sure they could give you a contact, regardless of income....

and anyone who knows shrinks, knows they have had as much therapy as many of their patients...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Before you act, think about the people you will be leaving behind. I am talking from experience.

When you die, it stops being about you. The people you leave behind are left to deal with what has happened. There are many feelings/emotions that they have to deal with. Guilt, sorrow, confusion, loss/emptiness just to name a few.

When I was 10 years old, my older brother (13yo) hung himself in the back yard. He was the only sibbling I had. I have to live the rest of my life NEVER being able to see or talk to him again. To be honest, I would give my left arm just to spend an hour talking to him one more time.

I don't want to bore the rest of you with the details of my childhood.

So AlphaMale, PLEASE think before you act. Talk to someone, get help, even PM me if you think it will help. This is serious stuff. I don't think anyone (those left behind) should have to go through it.

Rookie Poster

I was on sucide watch about 2 years ago, and the same feelings that started that is coming back,I wouldnt wish my life on anyone, i have no freinds and my family doesnt even stay in the same city as me. I stay at home 24-7, Im so fucking pathetic LOL its a joke,forums are my key to the outside world!!!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

The National Sucicide Prevention Hotline

1-800-273-8255

If you are having such thoughts- get help NOW. Please call. My friend Susan committed suicide last year and I miss her very much. Whatever you are going through now- it will get better.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Rookie Poster

It wont get better for me, i stay alone and will always be alone!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

PS. I have a learning dissability as well- I am dyslexic and often have trouble with numbers and reading.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

You've taken the first step, reaching out to those in your community, even if that be us wankers on this board. You've gotten some good advice, so I won't repeat it, but it's true. I would also suggest getting out somewhere, in some social context, to break out of the confines of your room.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Oh please, you're never alone when you have internet access. I'm not being dismissive, it's just a fact.

Just always be nice, calm, helpful and polite, you'll make lots of friends.