Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Thanks B1. It sure is nice to read your post again. And like what I've said..better late than never.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Welcome back Hara!

I heart<3 Hara

Quote Originally Posted by Norma
    Welcome back Hara!

I heart<3 Hara
    Thanks hun. Me <3 Norma too

Again, To donate for Ketsana victims, Pls. call the American Red Cross 1-800-435-7669

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

wow nice to see you posting this Hara and ive heard theres another typhoon on the way to the Philippines again

hope all are safe and be ready always for the comming typhoon

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    E, thanx for posting Hershel's link. I sent a small donation her way to help with drying out her things and rebuilding her life. That she still had a smile on her face, while standing hip-deep in floodwaters, shows a positive spirit that should be nurtured.
    Thank you, B1, for sending a donation to Hershel. She is a very special young lady, as that photo shows. Also, she is contributing $1 of every $20 sent directly to her to a general relief fund for her fellow Pinoy victims. Simply amazing. We'll have a brand new set of Hershel's photos on www.piladyboy.com soon. She said the shoot came at a good time because she needed the money.

hope ramil leaves quick or never lands pepeng was going on when i was there but i was in manila

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    E, thanx for posting Hershel's link. I sent a small donation her way to help with drying out her things and rebuilding her life. That she still had a smile on her face, while standing hip-deep in floodwaters, shows a positive spirit that should be nurtured.
    Thank you, B1, for sending a donation to Hershel. She is a very special young lady, as that photo shows. Also, she is contributing $1 of every $20 sent directly to her to a general relief fund for her fellow Pinoy victims. Simply amazing. We'll have a brand new set of Hershel's photos on www.piladyboy.com soon. She said the shoot came at a good time because she needed the money.
    Please send her our best. If funds pan out here I may send more if I can. I know how nasty things get for me (I am inland, but still have flooding issues from time to time), but I have never had full-out flooding on that magnitude, nor lost as much as those people (And the victims of Katrina) suffered.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    wow nice to see you posting this Hara and ive heard theres another typhoon on the way to the Philippines again

hope all are safe and be ready always for the comming typhoon
    Thanks girl. Gotta do our best to help out in whatever small or big way we can, you know?

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

This is a good cause. I've been unemployed most of the year, and only able to make a tiny donation, but if anyone has any extra change around, anything you can put is worth the time.
    My girlfriend lives in Bataan, and luckily their province wasn't affected badly. But bordering Pampanga got hit hard, and so much of their country is unable to take these things. Lots of destroyed crops, tons of ruined vehicles and homes. Lots of the people affected didn't have much to begin with, and it destroyed what they did have. Again, thanks to anyone for donations, prayers, what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by LTR_Seeker
    hope ramil leaves quick or never lands pepeng was going on when i was there but i was in manila
    At least, you go out just in time. How was your trip anyways? Meet much ladyboys?

~Kisses.

HTG