Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Not only did she trespass on his property, she was friggin peeping into his windows. I thought we locked peeping Toms up!

Rookie Poster

I think the law is that you can't be all nude at home with the shades/curtains open. because you have to respect an unsuspecting passerby's right to not look over and see your nuts staring back at them like the GEICO money pile.

You can be as nude as you want but you can't do it with windows open. To have privacy you have to close the curtains then get your neked ass freak on...legally.

So what you are saying is, that if i was standing in MY own kitchen, at any time of day or night and i was naked, that is illegal.

Sorry but the word, BULLSHITE come's to mind straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeag7
    So what you are saying is, that if i was standing in MY own kitchen, at any time of day or night and i was naked, that is illegal.

LOL sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

It is if you had reason to believe the public would be able to see you.

If your kitchen had a large picture window next to an urban sidewalk, then yea... I could see it being a problem.

Or if you had your porch light on, and were sitting in your living room naked watching TV on Halloween night when kids might be walking up to your door where they'd be able to see you. Etc.

The problem is that "reason to believe" part. Some people have no reason to begin with, and will blow things out of proportion- like the lady in this story, and the cops who responded.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

It is if you had reason to believe the public would be able to see you.

If your kitchen had a large picture window next to an urban sidewalk, then yea... I could see it being a problem.

Or if you had your porch light on, and were sitting in your living room naked watching TV on Halloween night when kids might be walking up to your door where they'd be able to see you. Etc.

The problem is that "reason to believe" part. Some people have no reason to begin with, and will blow things out of proportion- like the lady in this story, and the cops who responded.
    I agree with you except for on the cops part. They have to respond and start the procedure for any crime that someone reports.

If the guy in this report does not sue this woman for defamation of character and one other law I'm forgetting then he has a horrible lawyer.

The cops didn't have to charge him with anything. They had to respond to the call, but they weren't required to charge him with indecent exposure. They could have simply told the lady that he had no reason to expect someone to be trespassing on his property to see him... and then everyone would have gone home.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    Remember the guy that guy arrested for having sex with a table cloth in his own backyard? And some bitch taped it w/o his permission.
    so? anyone who saw a guy fucking a table cloth would record it... otherwise people would never believe that story

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Junior Poster

When I was young I was told how people living in the USSR would spy on their neighbors and you couldn't trust anyone. Is this the new face of Big Brother fascism?

Now it seems we have become just like that. But it does beg the question: Why was this woman out at 5:30 in the morning with her...whoever...looking thru this guys windows???

Funny part is, a few of my female friends on Facebook said they wouldn't have called the police. They'd have knocked on the door and asked for a cup of coffee. LOL.

There's two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither one works.
    ~Will Rogers~

Unbelievable... If it was me instead of that woman I would flash him and ask to be invited for a morning quickie ..

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .