Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Is a Ts crazy if she makes up a childhood in an intervie

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    I read an interview that a girl here on HA gave to the blog Caramelstgirls.com and from the first paragraph you know it's total bullshit ! This girl didn't have a childhood anywhere close to what she pretended to have in this interview . Her present day life is nothing what she leads the reader to believe let alone her childhood .
    • No one who claims to have this kind of childhood ends up by the age of 15 working the streets letting men suck her cock for money ! There have been two threads on HA that stated that she started prostituting at the age of 15 and one of which she posted in , herself , that she worked the streets with another girl here on HA at age 15 .
    I think if a girl can pretend that her life is this different from reality that she must suffer from some sort of dissociative identity disorder . You might think that she is just in denial or is ashamed of her childhood but in this interview she seems to have very grandiose thinking .
    • I would say who this person is and link to the interview but i don't want to get on this BITCHES'S bad side and there is only a handful of interviews and i'm pretty sure that most of you can figure out who she is .
    SO do you think the bitch is crazy ?

Wow, kind of cowardly and pathetic for you to call someone out and try to discredit their childhood like that, i don't know what your trying to prove there but going after someones personal life like that is really low.
    the writer who interviewed her wanted to call bullshit and she should have . it's bullshit to make up an imaginary life and then package that shit for the people who are truly interested in knowing more about what brought a male to decide to physically change to female and the struggles TS girls go through with transitioning . not to mention , that she has alot of younger girls starting out who follow this blunt smoking , horse toothed jackass and they don't need to feel that coming from a bad situation that she is little miss perfect diva .
    • if this person is some delusional , grandiose whack job then exposing her is perfectly fine . we don't deserve bullshit !

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I read an interview that a girl here on HA gave to the blog Caramelstgirls.com and from the first paragraph you know it's total bullshit ! This girl didn't have a childhood anywhere close to what she pretended to have in this interview . Her present day life is nothing what she leads the reader to believe let alone her childhood .
    • No one who claims to have this kind of childhood ends up by the age of 15 working the streets letting men suck her cock for money ! There have been two threads on HA that stated that she started prostituting at the age of 15 and one of which she posted in , herself , that she worked the streets with another girl here on HA at age 15 .
    I think if a girl can pretend that her life is this different from reality that she must suffer from some sort of dissociative identity disorder . You might think that she is just in denial or is ashamed of her childhood but in this interview she seems to have very grandiose thinking .
    • I would say who this person is and link to the interview but i don't want to get on this BITCHES'S bad side and there is only a handful of interviews and i'm pretty sure that most of you can figure out who she is .

Wow, kind of cowardly and pathetic for you to call someone out and try to discredit their childhood like that, i don't know what your trying to prove there but going after someones personal life like that is really low.
    the writer who interviewed her wanted to call bullshit and she should have . it's bullshit to make up an imaginary life and then package that shit for the people who are truly interested in knowing more about what brought a male to decide to physically change to female and the struggles TS girls go through with transitioning . not to mention , that she has alot of younger girls starting out who follow this blunt smoking , horse toothed jackass and they don't need to feel that coming from a bad situation that she is little miss perfect diva .
    • if this person is some delusional , grandiose whack job then exposing her is perfectly fine . we don't deserve bullshit !
    You have invited the beast into your heart and offended thy Lord! God will shun thee, infidel!!! Repent!!! "If thine eye offends thee...!"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

You have invited the beast into your heart and offended thy Lord! God will shun thee, infidel!!! Repent!!! "If thine eye offends thee...!"
    the girl this thread is about is not you , Nicole .

NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Gold Poster

Dude, how can you call someone out like that when you made a thread bascially questioning your sexuality for liking transgender women, people in glass house shouldn't throw stones.Leave this person alone and get yourself together before you go trying to expose someone like that.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    NAME!!!!!!!!!!!
    i don't want to get beat with a MOTHERFUCKIN SHOE !!!!

Junior Poster

I'll let you in on a secret. Someone who learns to lie about who they are to fit into society at a very young age has learned to lie when it benefits them more than being truthful.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    I'll let you in on a secret. Someone who learns to lie about who they are to fit into society at a very young age has learned to lie when it benefits them more than being truthful.
    are you saying that a girl might pretend that she loves and cares for a friend only because she's trying to get dancing gigs at certain events ?

Veteran Poster

Why all the hating? Even if she is making up a childhood or parts of it, what business is it of yours to be judge and jury? Do you not think if your are right(you might not be, people take all sorts of paths in life) it might be because she wants to forget some horrible things in her past? So she manufactures something to keep her sane?

Sometimes things are best left unsaid. No wonder some of the girls here have lost patience .

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Seriously, I don't know how you can be so presumptuous. By the time I was 16 I had done a number things that many of you would probably never dream of. I was passing in broad daylight, and starting to date a "made guy". He flew me down to a penthouse overlooking Pompano Beach for a week, which was where I first tried pharmaceutical ecstasy. Within two months of that, I started working a corner on the West Side Highway. I was a squatter on the Lower East Side, and was living in the Jane West Hotel by the time I was 17. I had also hung out in a shooting galleries where my best friend was shooting cocaine every day. (Personally, I've never shot drugs - small miracle). I stopped "dressing" completely for a couple years after another friend of mine who "dressed" jumped off the GW Bridge. It made me question what my motivation was, and what my GID was about. But honestly, that's the tip of the iceberg regarding my life. Most transsexuals could tell you stories that would probably make your hair turn white, but we usually don't. Long story, short: you should never judge a book by the cover, fanboys

But y'know, I'm about to step back from this forum for anything other than promoting because the writing's on the wall. Far too many of you 'gentlemen' are hypocritical scumbags who ruin the social-interaction potential of the forum with infantile bullshit, transphobia, and pure hatred. Imho, unless you're part of the solution, you're part of the problem. So now I'm going to join the ranks of the apathetic majority, as I am quite disgusted and refuse to waste my time any longer. This will be one of the last times you get a shred of reality from me on this forum. Beyond this, you'll have to pay attention to my blog. Maybe someday I'll write a book. But, for now, I'm here to promote only. After which, I'll call it a day. I'm done casting pearls before swine.

Good luck to you as you wrestle with your inner demons. I can see you have your work cut out for you.

Peace,

ND
    Nicole speaks TRUTH!!! Luv her!!!

IMHO, becoming a transgender for many is about re-invention, transformation, and metamorphosis. For many girls, I believe their true lives don't begin until they begin their transformation.

Besides that, coming out as trans has got to be 100 times harder than coming out as lesbian/gay. No question there are very difficult psychological hurdles to be cleared, traumatic pasts to be overcome.

If some of the girls who post (or used to), seem not quite emotionally stable, there might be a very good reason why. Judging them about the authenticity of their lives gets you nowhere, best to meet them where they are and deal with the truth they choose to share with you.

Really, the only honesty I expect from a TG is a basic level of human honesty and intimacy; don't play mind games, don't say you're going to do one thing then don't come through.
    I understand and accept I'm not always going to get all the personal details and don't expect to, especially from a casual encounter.

SOme of you guys need to quit banging so hard on the girls, the judgmental, critical and self-righteous attitudes defeat the purpose of HA.

And when most of the girls who post on a regular basis quit making an appearance, we're left with guys like Dino and his poo-poo fetish (GROSS!!!).

BTW, if a girl chooses to fabricate the details of her childhood, did you ever consider there might be a very good reason why??