Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

She looks incredible but to be honest if it wasn't for the outfit i'd never have guessed it was Tara Emory..

Stupidity has saved many a man from madness

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Tara Emory
    Quote Originally Posted by t__lover
    So Hott!!! As stated before saw her in Boston years ago a Liberty Bookstore when she used to do the peep booths. She was/is phenomenal. too bad she's not a provider, at least form what I can tell.
    ahem. everyone has their price.
    Where does the proverbial line form? I remember speaking with you briefly at the AVN Expo at least five years ago and was stunned when a friend told me you were a TS. You were soooo hot in a little outfit that made your waist look tiny.....and those legs, oh those legs. Your body is perfect......not to mention the perfectly proportioned equipment. Where can I find your travel schedule?

Junior Poster

Just enough boyish innocence in her face, those massive titties, and her hard clit....TOP 10 of ALL fucking time in my book.

That and she's perverted!

Junior Poster

Default Yes, better with age, I agree that Tara just gets HOTTER

I'd agree that she's gotten better with age...more confident somehow and actually prettier.

Sorta how Courtney Cox has? Or is it just me?

Kara

Last edited by karaalextv; 12-20-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Coxxy has improved with age (as has Tara), the Aniston certainly has improved as time has gone by too. I never liked her up until the Good Girl - she has a look going on since then that's a little more demented, in a strictly good way.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tommymageeshemales2
    ... the Aniston certainly has improved as time has gone by too. I never liked her up until the Good Girl - she has a look going on since then that's a little more demented, in a strictly good way.
    I've been lusting after Aniston ever since she started in the Leprachaun movie and a one-off episode of Quantum Leap. Always staggeringly beautiful.

In that regard, very much like Tara Emory.

Rookie Poster

Absolutely stunning. Always a pleasure to see your shoots Tara. You are so creative.

Giggity

Junior Poster

OMFG!!! how did i miss this post! Tara is an absolute goddess! so gorgeous! I fell in love with her years ago and now i just fell in love again!!!

"Girls stink, they stink, they're evil, they're all bad, all of them, they're backstabbers"-Vincent Gallo 'Buffalo 66'