Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Professional Poster

For me it is simple, I enjoy getting topped, but have no interest in guys. You girls are special and I love that fact.

Rookie Poster

What do the majority of T-Girls think, do they prefer that their guys bottom for them or do prefer to be treated as a woman and be fucked. My recent experience has been that the girls, mainly latinas, have a desire to fuck then to be fucked.

for me i like both depends on chemistry, attraction to partner, mood, hormonal flow but if the guys are 99% power bottoms thats just too much jeje

we also need to be treated as girl in bed sometimes right?

Default Re: I dont usually do this but...

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    why are there so many power bottoms? goshhh whats happening to you all guys? why dont you treat us TS girls as the girl in bed? why do you like to be the girl in bed? whats happening to the world? lol
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

for me i like both depends on chemistry, attraction to partner, mood, hormonal flow but if the guys are 99% power bottoms thats just too much jeje

we also need to be treated as girl in bed sometimes right?
    Aww, c'mon Alyssa - how can you resist a guy who comes up to you at night after a long day, gives you a long, gentle kiss on the mouth, looks you deep in your eyes and tells you,

Darling, you are so beautiful. I thought of you all day long and can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life. Dinner tonight was wonderful and the house looked so nice when I came home. I feel sorry for every other guy on Earth right now. Here, I got you these flowers on my way home tonight.

Now get your ass over here, baby, and pound me until I bite this pillow in half!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: I dont usually do this but...

why are there so many power bottoms? goshhh whats happening to you all guys? why dont you treat us TS girls as the girl in bed? why do you like to be the girl in bed? whats happening to the world? lol
    they probably say : "WOW , what a beautiful lady Alyssa is , wait a minute , she also has a magic part down there , I've got to try it"

I see your predicament..but I guess it could be worse...one of those "real men"..could fuck you in the ass for 5 minutes ..never touch you anywhere else (real men don't..lol)..then ask you"How was that baby?"...then roll over and go to sleep...or go to your fridge and make themselves a sandwich.

Junior Poster

Why don't you just get a regular job so you can stay on hormones?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    I see your predicament..but I guess it could be worse...one of those "real men"..could fuck you in the ass for 5 minutes ..never touch you anywhere else (real men don't..lol)..then ask you"How was that baby?"...then roll over and go to sleep...or go to your fridge and make themselves a sandwich.
    hahaha, from the sounds of it that's the way the ladies here like to be treated! lol. Like grade A pieces of meat! I guess they're all old-fashioned

twitter- kmodivxx

Quote Originally Posted by fred41
    owww this kind of thing happens to me a few times before and was really immaculate experience! its just like 'WTF a guy just treated me a girl in bed, is this true?' lol

Quote Originally Posted by tslvrnyc
    Why don't you just get a regular job so you can stay on hormones?
    yes i miss working in the corporate world and sucking all those cute guys in the office jaja! but im scared my boss might force me again to go under his desk and suck it

on the serious side i need to work hard as a hooker for the meantime so much bills to pay especially for my transition, new small apartment i just bought and a car that ill be buying. salary working in the office wouldnt be enough