Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

It probably depends on the fact that some guys secretly want to know what its like to bottom and they don't want to approach their GGirlfriends about the idea of bottoming. They are not gay, so they are not attracted to men. So they get with a TS for the sole purpose of being a bottom and sucking cock. Not saying all guys, but I am talking about the guys I know that like TS.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

I don't want to 'be the woman' in bed, I just like to be fucked once in a while (And not the way the banks always do it).

Is that so wrong?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

You right Alyssa ... Guys lately are becoming big power bottoms and when you tell them they are they denied, and make people believe they are tops because they have a big cock ( if they have an actual big one )..

I is so funny when a guy who is 6'3" come to me to bottom, considering I am 5'3" , imagine what's the picture of that ...lol.

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Hilarious. Powerbottom.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

Don't take this wrong but the main reason I find a TS special is the fact she can do something completely unique. She can fuck me. Otherwise she just acting like a GG, or if she's now post-op she is a GG. There's plenty of "passable" GG's out there to play with.
    I like pretty, slim girls. A pretty Dom girl with a strapon is better than any guy or unattractive TS. A pretty TS is hotter than an unattractive girl with a strapon. I'm only looking for sexual fullfillment. Could I enjoy a cute bottom TS ? Sure. If I'm paying, I'm going for my first choice. A pretty, slim, cut, shaved, TS with a mild to wild seducing personality. Like TS seduction!
    Show me any TS or GG that's got giant tits or a big ass, no thanks. Might be a great person, but I would not find you attractive.
    If I had a choice between a hot GG w/toy or a Hot TS for a night of fun? I'll take the TS because her dick is real and that makes her unique.
    Finally, I don't consider being a bottom as being the girl. Being the top/ bottom is not gender specific.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: I dont usually do this but...

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    why are there so many power bottoms? goshhh whats happening to you all guys? why dont you treat us TS girls as the girl in bed?
    I guess because a lot of your clients ( or men who hook up with TG's in general) just look for something quite different than what they have at home with their GF's. It's as simple as that.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    and also for sex work i need to lower and even stop my hormonal intake since almost all guys are into it sad but true
    If you know you will be having a date in the future, how long in advance do you have to stop your hormonal intake, in order to have an erection? Also, if you know the guy will want you to be able to shoot a big load, how long would you have to stop your hormonal intake for to do that?
    for me ive noticed usually it takes 1 to 2 to 3 weeks to become very functional again after stopping hormonal intake. but actually even if your in hormones but if your client is so delicious theres usually no problem of getting hard at all.
    Alyssa, I was wondering if you are concerned that stopping and starting
    your HRT regimen might affect your transition?

Silver Poster

I'm a top and very ashamed of it.

"How you doin!"

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    why are there so many power bottoms? goshhh whats happening to you all guys? why dont you treat us TS girls as the girl in bed? why do you like to be the girl in bed? whats happening to the world? lol
    Wow. Finally you're sounding like a girl who wants a man to be a man!
    actually given the choice being the girl in bed is what i prefer but sometimes off course its nice if guys can also make me achieve orgasm but goshhh the world now is changing seems 99.99% of guys are becoming power bottom lol

and also for sex work i need to lower and even stop my hormonal intake since almost all guys are into it sad but true
    guys are into a TS , ( only Pre - Op ) because they , at the very least , want to suck a cock and believe it's not gay , ( since the reason a TS has a cock is because of a fetal hormonal mistake , hopefully , and therefore fucking a TS is not gay ) !....
    • even some TS prefer to be the TOP though because they want to get their's !

and that's why the cubs will never win the series