Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gunab1

Default post pictures of flexible shemale cocks

so i figures out several year ago that the penis is very flexible. And theres something really sexy about a tgirl showing how flexible her penis is. So if you have any pictures of a super flexible penis post them. Ill show pics just 2 of my and my flexible tricks i can do but i dont want to flood this post with male cock unless someone really wants to see what i mean then i have more shots. Also does anyone else find this sexy i noticed there is no posts about it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot_20091017_61_294.jpg 
Views:	4305 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	278491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapshot_20091017_51_229.jpg 
Views:	4332 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	278492  

Default Re: post pictures of flexible shemale cocks

Quote Originally Posted by Gunab1
    so i figures out several year ago that the penis is very flexible. And theres something really sexy about a tgirl showing how flexible her penis is. So if you have any pictures of a super flexible penis post them. Ill show pics just 2 of my and my flexible tricks i can do but i dont want to flood this post with male cock unless someone really wants to see what i mean then i have more shots. Also does anyone else find this sexy i noticed there is no posts about it.
    Are you a part-time shemale?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: post pictures of flexible shemale cocks

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Are you a part-time shemale?
    Why do you antagonize everyone here for simply enjoying this forum as it was meant to be enjoyed? Seriously, if you have a problem with the basic premise of HungAngels, can you leave us all alone and find somewhere else to spend your time?

Gunab1

wow nicole thanks. I so much apreciate the support, ever since i got hooked onto this site it was a black hole for me where i admired all the beauty but for some reason some people join to be haters and hate makes no sense with so many hot people to talk to and keep up with as yourself. Good luck with your website hun and still loving the body art to the fullest.

wow nicole thanks. I so much apreciate the support, ever since i got hooked onto this site it was a black hole for me where i admired all the beauty but for some reason some people join to be haters and hate makes no sense with so many hot people to talk to and keep up with as yourself. Good luck with your website hun and still loving the body art to the fullest.
    It's not hating to ask that man. The fact is that some guys are part-time CDs or have fantasies of being transgendered themselves. I'm not throwing stones at you, but if you start a thread called "post pictures of flexible shemale cocks" by posting pictures of your own cock, well, we have to wonder if you're trying to broach the subject? I'm all for the old saying "do as ye wish so long as it harms none." Good for you for pursuing whatever makes you happy.

So, you can really twist that dick, huh?
    What happens if you run it through the wringer?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Gunab1

ok man im sorry, and now that you asked ive fantasized a time or 2 about being a tgirl i mean look at them so beautiful i mean boobs cock sexy face hot ass who can say that wouldnt be cool. But anyway im gonna start this post off with a mint picture the right way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003_518.jpg 
Views:	5821 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	278529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3_304.jpg 
Views:	4247 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	278530  

Junior Poster

my cock gets too hard to twist and bend like that o.O

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    my cock gets too hard to twist and bend like that o.O
    same here

TsGiaX@gmail.com

Junior Poster

yup, you bend mine like that and it's likely to break like a damn tree cus that shit's just straight wood my friend!

twitter- kmodivxx