Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default In a relationship, how many times did you have sex in a week

I just read an article, don't know if they quote the right statistics, but it mentioned the average long-term relationship for a straight couple has sex 2-3 times/week and the average gay couple 1-2 times/week.

So I wanted to know in past long-term relationships or your current long-term relationship, whether it was a gg or tgirl, how many times a week did you have sex? And of course, specificy whether with a tgirl or gg.

What is the most amount of times you had sex in one day, tgirl or gg?

Did you want have have sex more or less than you were actually doing or were it just the right amount?

Love to hear responses from both the tgirls and guys. Thanks.

Hi, how are you?

Junior Poster

Well personally ..I like alot of affection in a Relationship ..So i like to be fucked frequently more than 2 or 3 times a week ...Especially if its a "Live in" boyfriend if he lives with me ...I want to be fucked before o go to sleep, when i wake up ,and if possible a Lunchtime snack ....Most sex i have had in one day with a lover was like 4 times ....Alot times My boyfriends tend to tell me i like dick to much ...Lol

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Rookie Poster

ANIYAH...lol like dick too much, I didn't know that was possible

Well it looks like you are total sex machine, looks liek we have similar views on this, the more the marrier I always say...have you had a live in bf and had sex with him day and night before?

Hi, how are you?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

sound like alot fun to be you beau, aniyah

well, currently ive been seeying my girl(gg) for 2years. and on average we have sex 2-3 times a week, but well go at it all day if possible, so im pretty satisfied all week.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Hmm, Aniyah: you're dick's too big and you like dick too much (combining two threads here)...my my what a problem, whatever shall we do?

With my first girlfriend (gg, many, many years ago), there weren't enough days in the week or hours in the day for how much sex we wanted. She was a horny sex machine, seduced me (literally) when I was 18. In the early years of our relationship, my wife and I probably averaged 3-4 x week, but that dropped off over time. Now we do all sorts of things together, but sex isn't really what binds us at all.

For that, I see my tgirl friends...but that's a lot less frequent than I would like it to be.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lar2564
    ANIYAH...lol like dick too much, I didn't know that was possible

Well it looks like you are total sex machine, looks liek we have similar views on this, the more the marrier I always say...have you had a live in bf and had sex with him day and night before?

Had a BF that wouldnt stop fucking me till he had blessed everyroom ,everypiece of furniture , Everycorner ,every position ......

Dam i miss himm

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Default Re: In a relationship, how many times did you have sex in a

==

Junior Poster

Once I had sex for 8 hours when I was 19. Two shots. Lots of red skin and chaffing the next morning. Don't recommend it.

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Professional Poster

Used to be I could go every day when i was younger....Now id say about every other day or so.

Veteran Poster

Well personally ..I like alot of affection in a Relationship ..So i like to be fucked frequently more than 2 or 3 times a week ...Especially if its a "Live in" boyfriend if he lives with me ...I want to be fucked before o go to sleep, when i wake up ,and if possible a Lunchtime snack ....Most sex i have had in one day with a lover was like 4 times ....Alot times My boyfriends tend to tell me i like dick to much ...Lol

ANIYAH, thats alot of anal sex! And alot of douching! Dont it get annoying after awhile, having to clean out so often? Your sphincter is gonna wear out, no?