Rookie Poster

Default 1st ts experience

ive been admiring ts girls online now for a while, up until now ive been straight and only been with gg's but finally think im ready to have the 'ts' experience.
    i dont think theres too many ts ladies in my part of the world (belfast, ireland) or i havent been lookin in the right places! some help on where to look and any other advice would be much appreciated! cheers!

Default Re: 1st ts experience

Quote Originally Posted by dee-celtic
    ive been admiring ts girls online now for a while, up until now ive been straight and only been with gg's but finally think im ready to have the 'ts' experience.
    i dont think theres too many ts ladies in my part of the world (belfast, ireland) or i havent been lookin in the right places! some help on where to look and any other advice would be much appreciated! cheers!
    Don't look back. Throw away the catechisms and go where your heart and internal compass lead you, straight to Santa Monica Boulevard. There a nice Irish boy can still sing God Save the Queen and nobody will consider it a political statement.