Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tyra Scott...

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: Tyra Scott...

What Belvedere said!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belvedere View Post
    I met Tyra the other night - Michele introduced us (btw Michele is AWESOME) - I have to say that I was stunned when I realized she was a TS, Tyra is amazing in person and she's a DOLL! She also won an award last night, but to be honest I can't remember the catagory - i think it was a fan vote which is even cooler. Bottomline is that she has to be on the nicest friendliest girls I have met. I am always impressed when these girls remember your name a few days later, small thing I know but they meet alot of guys.
    Anyway I had to put in my two cents - she is more beautiful in person and a personality to match.
    Congrats on the award Tyra, looking forward to seeing you tonight at the party!

Tyra won the Shemale Strokers Model of the Year which is an awesome category to win. I met her the night before at Buddy's BBQ and loved her. She's so sweet and nice. She had no idea she was going to win and award and was extremely nervous about attending the show as she hadn't been to any such events. A very very popular winner!
    Well done Tyra.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

seanchai - I met her at Buddy's as well. you also were someone I wanted to meet as i follow you on the boards here. sorry I didn't get too. Will you be at dragonfly tonight?

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belvedere View Post
    seanchai - I met her at Buddy's as well. you also were someone I wanted to meet as i follow you on the boards here. sorry I didn't get too. Will you be at dragonfly tonight?
    I certainly will - please come and say Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by youngblood61 View Post
    I agree, it was a great scene.
    I'll third that about that 1st SMStrkr shoot...very hot, and those eyes...very hypnotic.
    If I may pick a small nit tho....that split screen shit at the climax...epic fail
    ...very distracting....close up of her lovely face very much appreciated, but Rodney, if you ever decide to re-edit that one, please....separate full frames one after the other, not both on top of each other...and don;t ever do that again

the Meek shall inherit the Earth....the Rest of Us will go to the Stars

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Im glad to hear. She Defo deserver it.

Rookie Poster

Thumbs up Re: Tyra Scott...

Tyra must have a very loose circumcision , as she has a lot of foreskin that covers her she-cock head when soft. The best of both worlds ! ?

LOVER OF BIG ASS Platinum Poster youngblood61's Avatar

Agree with the split screen. Didn't like it at all, for the most part though Rodney or Sammi is spot on.

Junior Poster

For me Tyra is one of the sexiest. But sometimes there is a shadow of moustache visible that makes her showstopper. She would be my favourite without that.