Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Just one but I've been with her 3 times. Sexy girl and really nice with a great apartment.

http://www.eros-la.com/files/1798.htm

Did her back in 97.
    Impossible, my good man. She's only 26.

Gold Poster

Just one but I've been with her 3 times. Sexy girl and really nice with a great apartment.

Did her back in 97.
    Dino,the fact that I know her name tells you something and you know for a fact that I have ID her in the past without a link if it comes right down to it I will track down an associate and close personal friend of mine named Monica,that can confirm what I am telling you.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Did her back in 97.
    Dino,the fact that I know her name tells you something and you know for a fact that I have ID her in the past without a link if it comes right down to it I will track down an associate and close personal friend of mine named Monica,that can confirm what I am telling you.
    I believe you and know you'd never pull my leg. Biologically, all T-Girls stop aging at 26. Whatever her age, Samantha is fine as Hell with big juicy tits and ass and lips enhanced for serious cocksucking. Was she curvy back in 1997? She's in Sherman Oaks now but told me she used to live in Hollywood.

Gold Poster

Did her back in 97.
    I believe you and know you'd never pull my leg. Biologically, all T-Girls stop aging at 26. Whatever her age, Samantha is fine as Hell with big juicy tits and ass and lips enhanced for serious cocksucking. Was she curvy back in 1997? She's in Sherman Oaks now but told me she used to live in Hollywood.
    She was fine as fuck in 97 the whole nine yards however her associate Monica,was my true love they lived in the same apartment complex on Martel right near Rock - N - Ralphs.

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Fabi Spears, creme de la creme!
    Numero uno in my book. Enjoy your good fortune Praetor (wish I could too) She really looks uniquely sexy and special. )

A woman is just a woman but a shemale is a good smoke!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor View Post
    Fabi Spears, creme de la creme!

what a lucky man

Rookie Poster

I've been super lucky. One lovely girl in NYC at one of Sunny D's parties named Kathy whom I cant find a pic of and the absolutely perfect and even better looking in person Dakota Moss. OMG she's flawless.

Junior Poster

aint it kinda rude to post pics up of chicks you been wit...well except if you paid i guess

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ldfelix View Post
    I've been super lucky. One lovely girl in NYC at one of Sunny D's parties named Kathy whom I cant find a pic of and the absolutely perfect and even better looking in person Dakota Moss. OMG she's flawless.

wow... lucky man! she's gorgeous!

Rookie Poster

She's on eros which is where I met her. If we just met casually, you're absolutely right, it would be rude. My thinking is, and I could be way wrong, is that since eros is public, we all know what it's for, that it's ok. If I'm off base, then I'll pull my post and apologize.