Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    5 Star Poster

who came 1125'th ?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt
    who came 1125'th ?
    I would assume there's a lot of models who got no votes at all.

Veteran Poster

Awww you guys are super sweet *big giant hugs* Thanks Ash for the compliment Im very surprised and honored to be on the list.

Thanks everyone!

Nice list.

Celeste should be # 1and Ashley at # 2.But I don't know the number of views on Shemale Yum either.

Rookie Poster

were is Mckayla Payne

For one I am not even offended about not being on top 10. I just find that funny that sil thinks I took it personally, I was joking since I am such a legend and nothing will change that.. In Fact I am sooo happy to see the beautiful new models making it top ten that popped in from everywhere unlike in the past to where I first started with the other orginial legends . Girls I'm sooo proud of u!!! Have a great Thanksgiving ..with Love!

Olivia Love

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    For one I am not even offended about not being on top 10. I just find that funny that sil thinks I took it personally, I was joking since I am such a legend and nothing will change that.. In Fact I am sooo happy to see the beautiful new models making it top ten that popped in from everywhere unlike in the past to where I first started with the other orginial legends . Girls I'm sooo proud of u!!! Have a great Thanksgiving ..with Love!
    ... a legend then, a legend now and the legendary Olivia Love just keeps on getting better.
    Hope to see you soon!

... a legend then, a legend now and the legendary Olivia Love just keeps on getting better.
    Hope to see you soon![/quote] Yeah eventually I get better in my own ways such as perfecting my sexual skills hehehehe

Olivia Love

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivialove
    Hope to see you soon!
    co-sign she is more beautifull then before amazing.some things just get better with age for sure.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

Danika the best