Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Top 10 All-Time Models on Shemale Yum October 2009

An update on our latest Top 10 models of all time, out of 1125 models ... these 10 have been voted by members as their faves. Vote for yours and add comments to their sets, only on ShemaleYum.com

10. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: New girl Sable from Florida. Young and fresh, wants to be a star.

9. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Canadian Danika has been performing every year since 2006 for us and aims to to do more action shoots in 2010!

8. Simone. Although she hasn't appeared since 2007 Simone from NYC still remains one of the most popular models on the site.

7. Celeste - one of the most popular models on the internet, discovered by Yum in 2001 she's never been better than 2009!

6. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Gianna hit the internet with a bang in 2005 and has been one of our most requested models. Based in Florida, with a unique look - likes boys and girls and has shown it in her sets!

5. Hazel Tucker - first appearing on Yum only just over a year ago, Hazel is still a rising star - watch out for news next week!

4. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Melanie first appeared as a TV in 2008. Her re-emergence in 2009 quickly catapulted her to the top and one of our most requested models.

3. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Chrissy was our most voted model of 2008 - and she's maintained that popularity through 2009 with some killer hardcores.

2. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Ashley George ... meteoric rise since her first shoot only appeared a month ago, only our number one girl has risen faster. 18 yr old "virgin" model Ashley, whom we hope to continue working with well into the future.

1. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Harley Quinn ... aka Linetrap has been one of our most popular models ever and one of the most requested. Her photos spread around the internet and we've had much feedback about her. What will we see next from her?

Shemale Yum ... continuing to bring you the best and the newest models for over 12 yrs!
    Only at http://www.shemaleyum.com

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

It is no surprise why your sites are number one. And you have something for everyone, including some of the hottest post-ops featured too.

Veteran Poster

You truly make the world a better place.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Senior Member Veteran Poster blonde_sweetheart's Avatar

Awww thanks for the mention! And what beautiful girls too , Celeste's hair looks great blonde!

Professional Poster

Interesting to see that on Yum anyway the tendancy is to favor really femmy girls like Hazel, Harley, Chrissy etc.

Yum is an amazing site. I'm a bit surprised by the top ten, always interesting to see what others think...

C'est La Vie!

Wow this list is somewhat shocking. And Celeste at 6 is a surprise but it is wut it is.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

Celeste is the shizznit

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Gold Poster

How ironic my favorite number is 4 and my favorite girl on Shemale Yum Melanie,comes in at number 4.

Default Re: Top 10 All-Time Models on Shemale Yum October 2009

Celeste is hands down the most beautiful, closely followed by Danika. Recount!

9. EXCLUSIVE TO YUM: Canadian Danika has been performing every year since 2006 for us and aims to to do more action shoots in 2010!

7. Celeste - one of the most popular models on the internet, discovered by Yum in 2001 she's never been better than 2009!

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.