Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Of Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    I wish that would be possible. I tried to join the Air Force via OTS (Officer training school) once when I was living as a man. I even took this test, forget what it was called... It tested aptitude for pilot/navigator training. I just qualified for that. Then the recruiting sergeant meet with me personally. We had only spoken on the phone to that point. Quickly after that I stopped receiving communications from them. When I called and asked when I should come for my physical, they said that only candidates who are likely to be selected for OTS get the physical... but I could enlist and would be an E-6 based on my education. I briefly looked into that but I passed on that.

I wanted to learn to fly and fly a jet of some kind. I wanted to apply what I know about science to the protection of our country (this was 2004-05).

Shortly after that misadventure I got on hormones again. I really really wanted to fly.

I guess USAF is or was not yet desperate enough to wink at a queer person and let one of us in. At least not into a leadership role.
    If you had it to do over would you pretend to be a straight guy in order to fly?
    Well I kinda did. I mean people presume one is straight unless they say otherwise.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: transexuals in the military yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_c
    I can understand the SRS aspect but having an orchi does not disqualify you at all. I know 2 soldiers current serving in the army one who had testicular cancer and the other whos transgendered, both have had orchiectomies. Its really no different than that of someone whos had their ring finger or toe blown off or shot off, as long as they're fully capable of doing their job mentally and physically then theres no reason for dismissal nor disqualification.
    But did they get them before or after they entered the service? That makes a bit of a difference. They'll keep a lot of people who lose body parts due to medical conditions or combat injuries... but if someone already had those injuries as a civilian who THEN tried to join, they wouldn't be able to.
    thats still a fallacy, considering the guy who had testicular cancer actually had his orchiectomy paid for by the ARMY, therefor they knew and know, again it doesnt matter if you've had it done.

Do you think women whove had an Oophorectomy cant serve?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Gunab1
    Alright so obama just anounced that he is gonna do away with the dont ask dont tell policy so gays and lesbians can be more open and also join the military being homosexual. Well me being a soldier deployed to afghanistan thought about it and if gays and lesbians can join what about transexuals. I dont believe there is any policy covering this at all at the time nor has the issue ever been adressed. Maybe transexuals have no desire to join im not sure. But id love to see it happen since im a huge secret fan of tansexuals and have been for 8 years.

ps. If anyone wants to discuss this or keep my company while im deployed i also posted a personal a few days ago just ignore the pics of my body.
    There's uses for everyone, everywhere. The military is no exception.

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    Ive been in military service for 2 years when i was 17-19 years old. Its mandatory here in the Philippines if you study in the universityfor college degree

Ive sucked all those cocks of yummy cute soldiers deliciousss!
    LMFAO !!! Attagirl !!! Kinda happened the same to me ...

Love...

Cinthya.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    Ive been in military service for 2 years when i was 17-19 years old. Its mandatory here in the Philippines if you study in the universityfor college degree

Ive sucked all those cocks of yummy cute soldiers deliciousss!
    LMFAO !!! Attagirl !!! Kinda happened the same to me ...

Love...

Cinthya.
    hi Cinthya jeje youre also such a naughty girl miss you havent seen you post lately

kisses to you Alyssa

Quote Originally Posted by alex_c

thats still a fallacy, considering the guy who had testicular cancer actually had his orchiectomy paid for by the ARMY, therefor they knew and know, again it doesnt matter if you've had it done.

Do you think women whove had an Oophorectomy cant serve?
    What I'm saying is there are things that will disqualify someone from joining, that won't disqualify someone who is already enlisted. I don't know what the complete list is of stuff that would fall under that type of a situation, I know losing an eye is an example because I've met people who fell under that situation.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna
    I also served in the military prior to transition, after 7 years I decided I was done with don't ask don't tell. I actually had a great experience in the Army and even after I came out to my chain of command I still was treated decently. I think that the military underestimate a lot of the people who serve. If I had the option to reenlist as a woman regardless of my transexuality, I would totally go for it. Just as long as could regain my leadership position.
    Wow. You have lovely facial features.

Gunab1

wow i never knew so many other countries were so excepting. The united states military still has a semi strict policy on alot of untouched subjects like homosexuality i guess maybe with time things will change.

The hardest thing when i was in military training is that im also in hormones at that time. I usually need to bring with me my rifle which is 5 kilos goshhh my shoulder muscles aching for days and will all those push up and running on the field. If not only for the cute soldier boys delicious cock in there i would have given up lol

Gunab1

well if any other transexual has the same feelings about soldiers check out my personal page i made it to give back to all the beautiful tgirls here even though i could never compare