Veteran Poster

Default nas and jay-z squash beef, perform "dead presidents&quo

if ur in my industry you already know nas is signing with def jam, but tonight in jay-z's "i declare war" concert, jigga came out and performed "dead presidents" with nas on his right side doing the hook with his arm around jigga. this is huge for hip-hop. rumors are the two are going to do an album together produced by kanye but thats yet to be seen. but this is still very major

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default ............................

I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly I'd be dissapointed for Nas. He popped major shit the last few months about trailblazing....................signing with Def Jam ain't trailblazing it's a good guaranteed income but not trailblazing..............

Trailblazing would be going back to Sony/Columbia and saying "I want to run the hip-hop section", something I honestly think they would have given him.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

Naw I always wanted them to do something together. Picture this, if Biggie was still alive, imagine those three doing an album together with producers like Dre, DJ Premire, Kanye, Neptunes and I guess let P. Diddy do something so he wont be crying. But that shit would be hot, and I think a Jay and Nas joint would be hot as well. Just my thoughts....................

If you don't like how I'm living, well FUCK YOU!!