Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Your reasoning is terribly flawed, but I suppose that's to be expected from someone who is religious.

If God actually existed then He would ultimately be responsible for the innate urges and desires put in you. Therefore, it would be no more sinful to be attracted to transsexuals than it would be to breathe.

Thankfully, God isn't real and there is no absolute morality, so you can enjoy lusting after trannies all you want.

And by the way, you're all gay.

Quote Originally Posted by trrlex
    If God actually existed then He would ultimately be responsible for the innate urges and desires put in you. Therefore, it would be no more sinful to be attracted to transsexuals than it would be to breathe.
    That's the thing, though. God is a tricky bastard, always trying to trip you up.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by susi1045
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by susi1045
    but we all gay
    Love your new av, mama.
    thank you sexy girl.. when are you going to stop by the parties again???
    Soon actually. In fact, I was gonna call you a little later today. Just over a cold, and seeing all kinds of family and friends that i had not in YEARS. We're good girls. remember. But now that I'm healthy and I've made the rounds, it's time to be a little naughty. lol I'm gonna give you a call a lil' later tonight. xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    The OP is going to BURN IN HELLFIRE!!!!
    How do you know this world isn't hell?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by dgs925
    The OP is going to BURN IN HELLFIRE!!!!
    How do you know this world isn't hell?
    From everything I've seen, both heaven and hell are right here. I do have faith in a higher power, but organized religion is just a little too high. lol

If the true message of Christianity is to live by Jesus' lessons, then I am still technically a Christian. But the majority of his fan club are a bunch of silly and angry losers, who have no class. They should all be ashamed of themselves for watering down and twisting his message.

Anyway, I live by only one real commandment, which every human being knows in their heart of hearts to be true: "Thou shall not be an asshole!" lol

People are not computers. Their desires and preferences can't be either one or zero, there's lots in between. Stop trying to rationalize everything, accept yourself for what you are and start enjoying life. Concentrate instead on being a good person.

Insert funny quote here

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Very true , treat others the way you'd like to be treated. And don't worry about preconceived notions of sexuality. Gay/Straight/Bi they are only words.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tygren1@yahoo.com
    I believe that things are done to babies while still in the womb that affects its physiology. Things like the mothers diet, certain medical practices, the chemicals that she internalizes, etc all affect if that child will be either boy, girl or intersexed. So a child can start to develop as a female but a certain factor may send the physical development in to another direction while the mental stays the same. So girls are born as boys. But something doesnt feel right to them and they fixe it when given the chance.

Then you have to understand energies. The energy that was supposed to inhabit a certain body was a feminine energy and because of one of those factors is now represented as a male figure. Its soul is feminine, its thinking is female, but its body is male. It wasnt suppoded to be male, but it is. So these ts women are just that: transsexual women. but when they come back in the next life they might not catch the same snag. There is a lot more that goes in to it though, but hopefully you get the idea.
    i tell myself that it is alright to be with a TS for this above explanation and that they were supposed to be born female and that their soul is female .
    • have other guys here also used this thinking to feel that it is ok to be with a TS ?
    does anyone else here feel a degree of guilt for their attraction to TS ladies ?
    • if not than why keep it a secret ?

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    having sex with men is homosexual behavior and is a sin .
    • hence , all the " is it gay " , or " am i gay " threads on HA .
    i think that most of the posters on HA probably keep their interest in TS ladies a secret from other people .
    (nothing personal) That's a bull answer. Lusting after your neighbor's wife or coveting his stuff is a sin, any sex is outside of marriage is a sin, working on the "Sabbath" is a sin, lying is a sin, fraud is a sin; and so on.

Far be it for me to tell you how to run your life, but if you're that conflicted (about gay or not gay and sin or not sin), maybee you shouldn't be here. After all
    Matthew 5:29 & 30 29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Just because I'm telling you this story doesn't mean that I'm alive at the end of it.

Default Another closet case

I justify my attraction to TS ladies because they say that it was a biological mistake that they were born male and that they are actually female . Do other men here have doubts like myself that it is not ok to be attracted to or have sex with TS girls ?
    i feel that if the Ts says she is female and lives as a woman than my desires for her are not a sin ,
    • but i have doubts that i am only using this as a justification .
    having sex with men is homosexual behavior and is a sin .
    • hence , all the " is it gay " , or " am i gay " threads on HA .
    i think that most of the posters on HA probably keep their interest in TS ladies a secret from other people .
    You wrote that you are attracted to "TS ladies" but I bet that you like pre-ops in particular (like most guys here). The fact she is TS or looks like a lady is not enough... she has to sport a dick too.

But in your world, liking dick would otherwise make you gay. Thus you premise your attraction on her self-perception as female (as you indicated in your first post in this thread). What if a pre-op does not yet consider herself female, or what if she considers herself the third sex, as Danielle Foxx has described?

Your justification is full of holes, so it is no surprise that it does not ease your cognitive dissonance about sucking dick. At least you're wise enough to keep your rationale for being a tranny chaser from your friends, because it does not even convince yourself.

In order to ease your doubts, dump the superstitious mind control and accept the fact that you're attracted to the male sex organ. That is what you like; accept yourself as you are. I hope you find internal peace, otherwise you'd probably end up hating any pre-op with whom you fall in love.