Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    i feel that if the Ts says she is female and lives as a woman than my desires for her are not a sin ,
    • but i have doubts that i am only using this as a justification .
    Whether she's a woman or not is up to her & has nothing to do with you.
    Just do the deed on Friday, go to Confession on Saturday, & take Communion on Sunday. All is forgiven. The mortal sin is wiped away. You'll probably have to kick some time for the venials, but what's a few millenia in purgatory? You already got that by jacking off to the pictures in here.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

The way I see it "sin" is time sensitive. Yes it was a high priority to produce as many babies as possible, when your relatively small nations was fighting for survival among a sea of surrounding hostile nations. Or your small sect was surrounded by hostile people willing to throw you to the lions. But in year 2009 the population of the planet is doing just fine.

But even if one concedes that it is a 'sin', there are plenty of sins to go around. Many sins are under-rated in today's world, like greed, for example. What really a higher priortiy is how we treat others. When Jesus was criticized for eating on the Sabbath: he said that it is not what one puts in his mouth that defiles man; it is what comes out of his mouth the defiles man. If you do right by people, right things come out of your mouth as words promises and deeds. Sex with consenting partners is low on priorities of sins, if it is. Those religious people so focused on other people's sex life, are not protesting about the US's part in killing tens of thousands of people in foreign countries.

Like who you like, love who who love. There as plenty of 'sins' outside of sex to go around.

You need to stop putting labels on everything. It is just sex, nothing more. Why do you need to feel like you have to explain why you are doing it? It seems that you care more about what other people think then what you think yourself.
    Sex without love is no different then playing a round of golf, do you feel you need to explain yourself to people that don't like to golf about playing golf?

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

"I am." Think about that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labels_814.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	277459  

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

gosh it must suck to be religious and believe in all this sin bullshit...

you are what you are..you like what you like..you only live once and when your dead nothing matters anymore anyway

Live life and enjoy .. if you like a TS/TV/Male/Female go and enjoy its your life ...

Unless your broadcasting to the world who actually knows a persons likes/dislikes etc..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    i feel that if the Ts says she is female and lives as a woman than my desires for her are not a sin ,
    Damn dude. You sound like you're carrying some guilt with ya. Just bend her ass over, spit between her crack, and slam your cock inside her.
    Exactly!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nalos6
    "I am." Think about that.
    great post!

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I would never want to deal with a guy asking themselves questions like this anyway. When I hear stuff like this; I assume that you've already talked yourself out of having sex with men, and perhaps animals and kids too, simply because you couldn't figure out a way to justify it. Stick with Jesus or Allah, if you're that confused. Personally, I wouldn't want to be the "lesser of evils" that you gave in to.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by susi1045
    but we all gay
    Love your new av, mama.

The OP is going to BURN IN HELLFIRE!!!!