Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

It's all about energy. A ts woman is femminine energy in a femminized male vessel. When a guy like me looks at a ts woman, what turns me on to her are her femminine aspects: her curves, her mannerisms, etc. Everything that attracts me to a gg attracts me to a ts. I look fo the same things in both. As far as the genitalia goes, I only deal with that in terms how I can make her feel in the sexual aspect of things. With g-girls when it comes to sex Ill do almost anything that she needed me to do to get an orgasim. Foreplay, oral, all of that. Me though, I like anal. Both ts and gg offer that so Ill take from both. Not from a man though and that is because a man is not represenative of the femminine energy, so naturally I wouldnt be attracted. There are many reasons why women are born as men in these modern times whether you believe them or not. But these transsexuals are women so treat them like a woman and give her whatever respect she allows you to give her.

In terms of whether or not you think its right to have sex with them thats up to you noone here can give you that answer. The only thing that i can tell you is that the religions are lower forms of of certain sets of priciples followed in the anchient world as a way to reach a higher self. Religion, unlike the principles from which they were derived, were used as a way to control the masses. There is a lot that goes in to that though, I'll go more in depth if asked to.

It is what it is...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    i feel that if the Ts says she is female and lives as a woman than my desires for her are not a sin ,
    • but i have doubts that i am only using this as a justification .
    I would never want to deal with a guy asking themselves questions like this anyway. When I hear stuff like this; I assume that you've already talked yourself out of having sex with men, and perhaps animals and kids too, simply because you couldn't figure out a way to justify it. Stick with Jesus or Allah, if you're that confused. Personally, I wouldn't want to be the "lesser of evils" that you gave in to.
    lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Btw, what's up with staggering and indenting your sentences. Are you writing new bible verses? lol

Anyway can we cut to the chase on this mentally handicapped thread? No one here is going to empathize with you on this "sin" stuff, just as no one here is holding their breath waiting for Santa or the Easter Bunny.

You wanna know what's a "sin"?

It's a "sin" that if we auctioned off the pope's funny hat on Ebay, we could feed a small country's population of starving children.

It's a sin that women get shot as they run out of burning buildings because they weren't wearing those hideous hijab dish towels over their faces.

So boo-fucking-hoo for you, and your dumb moral quandry. How dare you waste bandwidth with this bullshit? Just take it up the ass like a man, and stop playing these adolescent games with yourself.

As one of the least straight people you would ever want to meet, I can tell you that you are indeed a grade-A homo, and that you most certainly are going to burn in hell.

However, if it's of any consolation to you, WE will all be there cheering you on for not being a total faggot about it.

Can I get a "Hallelujah", or an "Allahu Akbar"? How about a "Gabba Gabba Hey"?

Junior Poster

How about a "Gabba Gabba Hey"?
    It can't get any better than a hot girl quoting the Ramones !!

Rookie Poster

Also, there is no such thing as sin in terms of religion. Religoin deals with moralism which, again, was used to control the behaviors of certain groups of people and eventually the world. What religion/moralism teaches is the natural behavior of a group of people that created it only to fall to it. For those people (this includes you) sin would mean a deviation from your nature its only punishment being whatever negative affects you get. but noone is going to come and put you in hell forever or some bs like that. Hell does not exist like that. Hell is a state of being that you will never go to. Is being with a ts, sexually, natural? No. But their state isnt either. Noone is going to punish you for it. whatever comes from you doing it wont last for all eternity. As above so below. If you belive that something will hurt you then it will. Think about it.

And even if religion was real, Jesus said that if you commit an act of lust in your mind then it is the same as you actually doing it. So theoretically, youd be going to hell just for wanting to partake.

It is what it is...

Btw, wtf would be so bad about being gay if you really were? What other people would think of you? I mean, you've got to be kidding us all, if that's what it boils down to for you. Spare us, please.
    I've always said this ...this is one of the problems with the "Am I Gay?" threads. Even on sites like this , where the assumption is that people would be more open minded, are homosexuals still thought of as being, somehow..lesser human life forms.

"Hey guys..I like transsexuals..am I (gulp)GAY?"
    "No dude..don't worry about it."
    "Wheeeew..thank God. I was about to start drinking heavy..or shooting heroin..or sit in my car in the garage with the engine on. Wow..totally cool now.............Oh but, not that there's anything wrong with being gay. chuckle, chuckle"

Junior Poster

Default Re: OK to be with a TS because they say they are really fem

I justify my attraction to TS ladies because they say that it was a biological mistake that they were born male and that they are actually female . Do other men here have doubts like myself that it is not ok to be attracted to or have sex with TS girls ?
    My body responds to anything that's feminine. It can be a man with "feminine" mannerisms and a feminine voice, a drag queen, a guy in a sexy dress with a sexy feminine walk (this is of course until he turns a round and I see a goatee or something, then it's limp city) or a gg who oozes sensuality and has sexy voice, now these examples are of course not necessary literal, but yeah, everything on me works right. I'm have no questions about who or what I am, nor am I ashamed. What's strange, weird or "wrong" with being "male" and being attracted to someone who's "IMO" 99% "female?" In short, if asked, "Why are you attracted to ts's?" "Because they look and act like women, DUUUH" That's it, no more no less.

Personally, I've never been with a ts and probably never will so I can't add to this, but as far as what God thinks of this, he knows the strong desires of man for the "feminine." God is "not" against homosexuals, it's the act. One of the things that led the people against Jesus was the fact that he hung out with, thieves, tax collectors and what society considered the fallen and deranged. "It's not the healthy that needs a doctor."

Take what you want out of this and have a nice day

Default Re: OK to be with a TS because they say they are really fem

Quote Originally Posted by gotchagood
    I justify my attraction to TS ladies because they say that it was a biological mistake that they were born male and that they are actually female . Do other men here have doubts like myself that it is not ok to be attracted to or have sex with TS girls ?
    My body responds to anything that's feminine. It can be a man with "feminine" mannerisms and a feminine voice, a drag queen, a guy in a sexy dress with a sexy feminine walk (this is of course until he turns a round and I see a goatee or something, then it's limp city) or a gg who oozes sensuality and has sexy voice, now these examples are of course not necessary literal, but yeah, everything on me works right. I'm have no questions about who or what I am, nor am I ashamed. What's strange, weird or "wrong" with being "male" and being attracted to someone who's "IMO" 99% "female?" In short, if asked, "Why are you attracted to ts's?" "Because they look and act like women, DUUUH" That's it, no more no less.

Personally, I've never been with a ts and probably never will so I can't add to this, but as far as what God thinks of this, he knows the strong desires of man for the "feminine." God is "not" against homosexuals, it's the act. One of the things that led the people against Jesus was the fact that he hung out with, thieves, tax collectors and what society considered the fallen and deranged. "It's not the healthy that needs a doctor."

Take what you want out of this and have a nice day

The human libido is part of procreative process ie. biology. If a guy looked at a hot chick, and decided he was better off watching television, the human race would stop reproducing. Maybe more guys should be happy that they get hard AT ALL.

If people trust God so fucking much, maybe they should stop trying to second guess his logic and speak for him so often. Assuming God wants us reproduce, wouldn't he have a back-up plan for over population? Maybe that's where homosexuality and transsexuals fit in. You get to enjoy your God-given biological urges without mindlessly pumping out kids. It's the fundamentalists who have a kid to celebrate every time they fuck, as if it's such a noble contribution to breed more kooky cult members.

Quote Originally Posted by tygren1@yahoo.com
    And even if religion was real, Jesus said that if you commit an act of lust in your mind then it is the same as you actually doing it. So theoretically, youd be going to hell just for wanting to partake.
    Your point demonstrates the best way to debate with believers, by being respectful but demonstrating the absurdities and contradictions. Yes I personally agree that religion is evil and misogynist, but impugning folks who do believe in a god-figure or the concept of sin is just counter-productive. Rarely will people be swayed by epithets or sneers. Even most religious people are selective in how much superstition they will swallow, and many will even acknowlege as much, while conceding that it is often family and social pressures that keep them part of the so-called flock. The believer will generally rally towards those ties, more so than towards any theology, if you use insults in trying to back him or her up against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Your point demonstrates the best way to debate with believers, by being respectful but demonstrating the absurdities and contradictions. Yes I personally agree that religion is evil and misogynist, but impugning folks who do believe in a god-figure or the concept of sin is just counter-productive. Rarely will people be swayed by epithets or sneers. Even most religious people are selective in how much superstition they will swallow, and many will even acknowlege as much, while conceding that it is often family and social pressures that keep them part of the so-called flock. The believer will generally rally towards those ties, more so than towards any theology, if you use insults in trying to back him or her up against the wall.
    You're so full of it. You go around here insulting people, accusing people of homosexuality, and of being secondary transsexuals left and right. So, please, don't force me to start quoting you because you'd have zero chance of backpeddling if I did.

And you have nerve taking any stabs at psychology. You're a text book case of myriad of psychological and behavioral disorders. If anything, you need to listen and learn, not teach. You've painted yourself into an intellectual corner on this forum. Good look getting out of it without things getting even stickier.