Page 1 of 24 12345611 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default OK to be with a TS because they say they are really female

I justify my attraction to TS ladies because they say that it was a biological mistake that they were born male and that they are actually female . Do other men here have doubts like myself that it is not ok to be attracted to or have sex with TS girls ?

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Veteran Poster

Why do you feel you need to be justified? If everything in your life depends on the approval of other people, what's the point? It's not really your life at all is it?

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

I'm justified because I do what I want.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Veteran Poster

i feel that if the Ts says she is female and lives as a woman than my desires for her are not a sin ,
    • but i have doubts that i am only using this as a justification .

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    i feel that if the Ts says she is female and lives as a woman than my desires for her are not a sin ,
    • but i have doubts that i am only using this as a justification .
    Damn dude. You sound like you're carrying some guilt with ya. Just bend her ass over, spit between her crack, and slam your cock inside her.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Rookie Poster

So would it be a sin if they where men? Is it a sin to find someone beautiful and be attracted to them because of it? I think you're looking at this the wrong way. The only sin is living a lie by not admitting that you are attracted to someone because you're afraid of what people may think.

Rookie Poster

I believe that things are done to babies while still in the womb that affects its physiology. Things like the mothers diet, certain medical practices, the chemicals that she internalizes, etc all affect if that child will be either boy, girl or intersexed. So a child can start to develop as a female but a certain factor may send the physical development in to another direction while the mental stays the same. So girls are born as boys. But something doesnt feel right to them and they fixe it when given the chance.

Then you have to understand energies. The energy that was supposed to inhabit a certain body was a feminine energy and because of one of those factors is now represented as a male figure. Its soul is feminine, its thinking is female, but its body is male. It wasnt suppoded to be male, but it is. So these ts women are just that: transsexual women. but when they come back in the next life they might not catch the same snag. There is a lot more that goes in to it though, but hopefully you get the idea.

It is what it is...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by murciec
    So would it be a sin if they where men? Is it a sin to find someone beautiful and be attracted to them because of it? I think you're looking at this the wrong way. The only sin is living a lie by not admitting that you are attracted to someone because you're afraid of what people may think.
    having sex with men is homosexual behavior and is a sin .
    • hence , all the " is it gay " , or " am i gay " threads on HA .
    i think that most of the posters on HA probably keep their interest in TS ladies a secret from other people .

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    Quote Originally Posted by murciec
    having sex with men is homosexual behavior and is a sin .
    • hence , all the " is it gay " , or " am i gay " threads on HA .
    i think that most of the posters on HA probably keep their interest in TS ladies a secret from other people .
    Keeping their interest in TS girls a secret is somewhat different from keeping the girl herself a secret from other people.

Its not just the guys that sometimes want discretion. It wouldn't exactly be a plus if a guy I was dating went around screaming to the world that he "likes girls with dicks." Unless his friends & family are also being sexual with me, my genitalia is none of their business even if he feels "guilty" about not telling them.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

oy vey
    another AM I GAY thread