Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
    Rookie Poster

someone synced up darkside of the moon and the wizard of oz

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Distance
    Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Acting, talking like men, behaving like men. Nothing to do with females at all, really. Oh, and heterophobia, too.

Hmmmm, "Acting, talking like men, behaving like men"
    How do men act, talk, behave?
    How do women behave?

Do you know any real (not the best choice of word, but, for the sake of arguement...) wimmin?
    Have you seen them out on the lash of a saturday night?
    Not very ladylike!

On another note.
    Not that i'd dare speak for her , but, I think even Nicole would admit, sometimes, she never knows when to shut the fuck up, but, this board would be a damn sight poorer without her!

That last piece she wrote was awesome.
    Do you need to ask yourself/anyone that first question? Acting like angry men is brutality, agressivity, being trashier than simply being rude. Tell people you want to fuck them somewhere hard and that they should suck your dick...amongst many examples. Unless we don't have the same definitions, that is.

It is something you feel: you feel when the person is masculine or feminine. And some not only feel like, but sound like, and behave like. Comprende, I hope.
    So, in otherwords, you want them to live by your standard of femininity.
    Here's 10 bucks, go buy a copy of Mrs Beetons cookbook...I think you'll be very happy together.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Junior Poster

Acting, talking like men, behaving like men. Nothing to do with females at all, really. Oh, and heterophobia, too.

Hmmmm, "Acting, talking like men, behaving like men"
    How do men act, talk, behave?
    How do women behave?

Do you know any real (not the best choice of word, but, for the sake of arguement...) wimmin?
    Have you seen them out on the lash of a saturday night?
    Not very ladylike!

On another note.
    Not that i'd dare speak for her , but, I think even Nicole would admit, sometimes, she never knows when to shut the fuck up, but, this board would be a damn sight poorer without her!

That last piece she wrote was awesome.
    Do you need to ask yourself/anyone that first question? Acting like angry men is brutality, agressivity, being trashier than simply being rude. Tell people you want to fuck them somewhere hard and that they should suck your dick...amongst many examples. Unless we don't have the same definitions, that is.

It is something you feel: you feel when the person is masculine or feminine. And some not only feel like, but sound like, and behave like. Comprende, I hope.
    So, in otherwords, you want them to live by your standard of femininity.
    Here's 10 bucks, go buy a copy of Mrs Beetons cookbook...I think you'll be very happy together.
    My standards of feminity? Yeah then, you and I don't have the same standards, it is obvious.

I don't accept money from old men anyways. You may keep it for the young boys you are courting, and teach them your own salacious recipes.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bcorning08
    someone synced up darkside of the moon and the wizard of oz
    And it works, since you must have tried it. Now get back to dark side of the spoon.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

My standards of feminity? Yeah then, you and I don't have the same standards, it is obvious.
    fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. :P

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Jericho comments on Nicole and her last post:
    ...this board would be a damn sight poorer without her!

That last piece she wrote was awesome. Rock on
    Amen. Thank you Nicole.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt. :P
    Where have you been? Now I learned something new: Mrs. Beetons Cookbook. I had to Google it of course. Welcome back.

..Oh yeah..I had to google the above quote also. (this has become a learning center..lol)