Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

The only thing I can figure is Eros lets you pick how many posts you want to see at a time and they are making sure they are on every page? Or they want to be the first one more often? I don't get it either.....they have money to blow? Maybe they want to show up in many different outfits to fit exactly what guys are looking for?????

I think a bigger question is how can all the girls who post on there have an 8" cock?

Junior Poster

Well personally i post there and i dont promote 8 ....But i guess some lie,post different pictures ,post mutiple pictures.....But im guessing it must work for them if its constantly done ??? But i guess it all role back to ..Do wat u gotta do to survive ?? There not hurting anyone but there reliabilty?

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

Junior Poster

There's one girl in Queens who uses at least four ads....all claiming to be different nationalities.....

CA

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Junior Poster

Lmaoooo the Really be going offf lol

Never argue with and Idiot ..People watching might not be able to tell the difference !

It's funny that girls say they're "visiting" and they've been living in Woodside for like 5 years.
    And they're "new in town". And they're versitile tops. What the hell does that mean?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    It's funny that girls say they're "visiting" and they've been living in Woodside for like 5 years.
    And they're "new in town". And they're versitile tops. What the hell does that mean?
    lol, i notice that. how are you a verstile top? i notice these hoes always visiting but aint never left they city for a day.lol

No big mystery there: a versatile top is a girl who prefers to top, but realizing the nature of the biz is to please the customer will also bottom. This is the reverse of the much more common tendency where most girls, in their private lives, prefer to be or are exclusively bottom, but willing top because so many guys want it and they want some of that money.

Junior Poster

It's funny that girls say they're "visiting"
    I was told in another thread on this board that the "visiting" ad are cheaper than the regular ones. Not sure if that's true, but it would make sense.

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Rookie Poster

Default yeah

i agree with the original post. more than one ad on the same page makes you look desperate for clientelle.