Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Pssst. Bella! I feel like I'm missing something here. Who's Danielle?

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci
    Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Quote Originally Posted by drock
    You've just lost any credibility you had in defending her on the other thread. Congrats tool! Good for you!

Danielle may be 'gone' but apparently her minions still abound. Now she can get all of the publicity without any of the responsibility. What a coward.

~BB~
    Damn what the fuck is your problem? Are you obsessed with Danielle Foxx or what??? You seem more intrested in her and talk about her more than any of the guys on this site!
    I think she is upset because she feels that Danielle should do more for transgendered women. At least thats what I picked up in Bella's posts about her. Although I think Danielle is way more successful than Bella will ever be.
    Yeah maybe that's it but all she is doing is fucking up the boards with her ill advised rants and critisim of Danielle. And of course Danielle is way more sucessful than she'll ever be. The messed up part is she's running one of the hottest TS in the game off the boards and i'm sure a lot of guys come in here just to see and interact with Danielle but I doubt hardly any guys come in here to see her. too bad she couldn't control her jealous rage.
    Yup. You're absolutely right. I 'ran' Danielle off the board. I intentionally said things with no merit just to piss her off. Everyone comes here to talk to her because she's so friendly and intelligent and I was absolutely idiotic to threaten such an obviously sane person and call her such childish names and I was totally out of line to make a grown woman cry like a little girl.

Nobody likes me. I'm a total loser and nobody wants to talk to me. I'm sooooo jealous . You got me all figured out. To everyone: I'm so sorry.

~BB~
    Wheather they had merit or not isn't a concern of mines and proably not too many on this site. If you want to become and advocate for TS rights they why dont you just do it and quit trying to spam her? Everyone has their own agenda in life and unfortunately most TS know it's in their best intrest to make as much money as possible while the gettings good so you of all people should be able to understand that and respect it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    Pssst. Bella! I feel like I'm missing something here. Who's Danielle?
    Umm, Danielle Foxxx, check the thread title.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Professional Poster

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Professional Poster

You've just lost any credibility you had in defending her on the other thread. Congrats tool! Good for you!

Danielle may be 'gone' but apparently her minions still abound. Now she can get all of the publicity without any of the responsibility. What a coward.

~BB~
    You such a bitch why are you messing with her?

Veteran Poster

Since it's only one week to go before the interview...

A picture of the enchanting and lovely miss Foxxx.

Hopefully she is taking it easy, staying out of the rain, and busy cuddling with her puppy and kitten. Or Mia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1476_114.jpg 
Views:	386 
Size:	985.2 KB 
ID:	277500  

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech

Hopefully she is taking it easy, staying out of the rain, and busy cuddling with her puppy and kitten. Or Mia
    Now that's an excellent pic of Danielle & Mia.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech

damn they sexy

Default Hottt

That is so hottt bitch congrats! And make sure you give me a shout out and to Ms Wendy Williams . . . work it goddamn it you are the hardet working ts in the game.

And to these little hating ass girls - relax bitch - hopefully, maybe, one day, possibly, in the near future, by chance lol you too will be as hot as Ms Foxx.

It makes no since to be so mean to another girl in the game trying to make her way just like the next bitch.

Im sure Danielle has done more good for you personally than not - as a matter of fact I know so - ahhmmmmm when she styled you for a shoot that you showed up to with no wardrobe - make up - or hair! wow but you wanna be a star bitch get a life!

She doesnt owe anyone shit - the name of the game is what it is - has been and will always be. Get in - fit it - if not get out.

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default Re: Hottt

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    That is so hottt bitch congrats! And make sure you give me a shout out and to Ms Wendy Williams . . . work it goddamn it you are the hardet working ts in the game.

And to these little hating ass girls - relax bitch - hopefully, maybe, one day, possibly, in the near future, by chance lol you too will be as hot as Ms Foxx.

It makes no since to be so mean to another girl in the game trying to make her way just like the next bitch.

Im sure Danielle has done more good for you personally than not - as a matter of fact I know so - ahhmmmmm when she styled you for a shoot that you showed up to with no wardrobe - make up - or hair! wow but you wanna be a star bitch get a life!

She doesnt owe anyone shit - the name of the game is what it is - has been and will always be. Get in - fit it - if not get out.
    Enough already! Can't she fight her own battles? What's worse is I haven't even mentioned her here in days. Why do you persist? Probably because Danielle feels threatened by the clock ticking on her career and the droves of young upstart girls who'd love to take her place. Well that's not my problem, it's hers. If you're her friend you should tell her to suck it up and stop stealing the fresh ideas of some of those upstarts, especially me.

I can't stand biters. If she's such a visionary then explain to me why she seems to be outright ripping off my business model after I told her my plans? I have no love for mediocre imitation and frankly, with her resume she should have put this thing to bed at the very beginning, right? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

~BB~

PS: Don't front. My wardrobe is thin but hair and makeup are part of the shoot. Stop exaggerating.