Veteran Poster

Default waaaaah! Boo-Hoo for Raybbaby!

Well, it happened. My time in LA ran out. Just couldn't string enough shoots together. Now that I'm back in my little home town, all I can think about is how to get back to the valley. What a drag it is! Hope I can return before too long! Sorry to anyone I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to. Good luck and take care of each other.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

Veteran Poster

somehow I've doubleposted this topic. Since this one has no replies, can a mod please delete it. Muchos gracias.

Every moment of one's existence one is growing into more or retreating into less.—Norman Mailer

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Sorry to hear that .

Gold Poster

Ray,you got to live a lot of guys dreams you're very fortunate in that regard.LA,is the type of city that has that effect on you.You don't just forget about it you miss immensely.Believe I know I lived there on two seperate occasions.25 years all together.

Professional Poster

I'll tell ya Ray...totally not the same field of work...but I wonder of the big city is for me. You gave it a shot and that's what counts.

Veteran Poster

Yeah. Sounds like you gave it a valiant effort. You accomplished 99% more than the average guy around here. Not only did you hook up with a ton of hot women but you actually got paid to do it. Not a bad way to spend a summer.

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.