Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Question For The Girls...

after reading ruby's thread "tranny gloryhole"..a question popped up on my mind that i want to ask all the tgirls who are strictly into men..

before i ask the question..we know that some men here like ts's and their cocks BUT wouldn't dare suck a man's cock because eww, it's a dude..

my question to the girls is..let's say you meet a sexy ass man..close your eyes and picture the man of your dreams..but after he strips his clothes off you notice he has a pussy..would you eat him out or would you say NEXT!?!? would your attraction to this musclar, tall, hairy macho override the fact that he has a pussy? or do you like cock so much you couldn't fathom eating a pussy even though the outer shell represents a hot man?

I would fuck him but im not into licking pussy actually I do find Buck Angel to be hot.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    I do find Buck Angel to be hot.
    Ditto. But wouldn't fuck him..I'd let him go down on me though. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    I do find Buck Angel to be hot.
    Ditto. But wouldn't fuck him..I'd let him go down on me though. lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    In a heartbeat!!!!!

Haha..you're such a perv sugdaddie69!

I bet that would turn you on. Watching a tgirl get sucked by Buck Angel huh as he play with his pussy? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

lol

I actually came close to doing it with a guy I *thought was a boy. I was 19 then and this 'boy' who lived not to far from me always ran into each other. I was friends with his friends so it was only a matter of time before we became friends as well. 'He' was 17/18 i think. So anyways, I forgotten the details now but all i could remember was sitting next to him at a park one late night. But to cut everything short, we've eventually figured each other out before doing anything regretable. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Haha..you're such a perv sugdaddie69!

I bet that would turn you on. Watching a tgirl get sucked by Buck Angel huh as he play with his pussy? lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    That i am

Veteran Poster

women would do anything for money.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    women would do anything for money.
    not this one.

Junior Poster

I don't discriminate on the basis of genitalia esp if I was at the point where i was going to go down on that person anyway. Also I was married to a T*Boy for a number of years, and I loved it.

♥♥Lucia Miel♥♥
    http://www.tslucia.com/