Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cadcad
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    To the guys who said they are 100% straight yet like Transgirls I can only sigh at.

If you can't even admit over the internet that you may be even slightly Bi because you like Transgirls then I just hope that you eventually realize no one cares what your sexuality is anymore. Maybe if you're older it does still because those people grew up in a different age.

The last anonymous poll done at my college was 20%straight/67%Bi or at one time Bi curious/13%gay.
    Cadcad,

It is your mind that you need to expand.

Let me ask your question in reverse...Why is it so important to you that people who like transsexual women identify themselves as Bi? What does it matter?

In my point of view, to be Bi, I would have to be attracted to men as well as women, and I'm just not. For you to paint me as Bi, means that you are assuming all trans women are really men. Is that what you are trying to say?
    I specificly added in the 100% and even a little statements on purpose.

If you think being ok with a penis on a girl makes you 100% straight and not Bi at all then you're only fooling yourself.
    I see. So its all about the penis, then.

For me it is immaterial whether she has a penis or vagina, I am attracted to her because she is a woman, albeit a trans woman.

So, if I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that until a trans woman has had SRS surgery, she cannot be regarded as a 100% girl?

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Why the need for labels? :

Default Re: I don't get men that like transsexuals?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    What would it take to settle down with a transsexual woman?
    She'd have to be educated with a real career, brains and ambition, also have a va-jay-jay. My standards have not varied for any girl I've pursued seriously.
    And if not settling why can't you be honest that it is just a fantasy and nothing more? Why do men feel telling this lie is okay?
    The guys who say that aren't real men, just cockbandits.
    How do you view yourself?
    With a mirror.
    Why do you think you like transsexuals? When did you start liking transsexuals.?
    I saw a story on Tula Cossey (who was pictured in a bikini) when I was a horny teen. I started ruminating about her pussy, then saw the Playboy story in 1991 and talk shows with her and others. I thought those women were pretty sexy. Since then, having met real individuals and gotten to know them, I have found other non-physical reasons to appreciate women who have a transsexual history.
    Are you ashamed after you have sex with a transsexual and why?
    So long as the girl wants it and has fun no one need feel any shame.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    Why the need for labels? :
    Because labels imply meaning, and convey meaning from sender to receiver. This promotes understanding of each other's point of view. It is not just the label which is offensive, but the point of view behind it. Shemale = bad. Trans girl = acceptable. etc.

That is why we all have "names", which we chose for ourselves. Rockabilly. Eclipsemint. Cadcad.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

Gender is more than what's between a persons legs , that's all i'm saying .

Professional Poster

Cadcad,

Question persists...

So when you look at this photo, you see a man and consider yourself Bi? Because she has a penis.

When I look at this picture, I see a woman, and identify myself as heterosexual.

WHY is it so important to you that I look at this person and consider them to be a male? And therefore identify myself as Bi? What is it that you think I am fooling myself about? That she has a penis? I KNOW she has a penis, it doesn't matter. That therefore I like men's penises? I don't. I don't like men. I am interested in knowing why it is so important to you. If you please, sir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019_665_137.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	277067  

Junior Poster

To the guys who said they are 100% straight yet like Transgirls I can only sigh at.

If you can't even admit over the internet that you may be even slightly Bi because you like Transgirls then I just hope that you eventually realize no one cares what your sexuality is anymore. Maybe if you're older it does still because those people grew up in a different age.

The last anonymous poll done at my college was 20%straight/67%Bi or at one time Bi curious/13%gay.
    Cadcad,

It is your mind that you need to expand.

Let me ask your question in reverse...Why is it so important to you that people who like transsexual women identify themselves as Bi? What does it matter?

In my point of view, to be Bi, I would have to be attracted to men as well as women, and I'm just not. For you to paint me as Bi, means that you are assuming all trans women are really men. Is that what you are trying to say?
    I specificly added in the 100% and even a little statements on purpose.

If you think being ok with a penis on a girl makes you 100% straight and not Bi at all then you're only fooling yourself.
    I see. So its all about the penis, then.

For me it is immaterial whether she has a penis or vagina, I am attracted to her because she is a woman, albeit a trans woman.

So, if I understand you correctly, what you're saying is that until a trans woman has had SRS surgery, she cannot be regarded as a 100% girl?
    You are stuck on the 100% girl thing so you can justify it to yourself. You have now 3 times tried to push that statement onto me so I will respond in someway that will make you satisfied.

Professional Poster

Cadcad,

Question persists...

So when you look at this photo, you see a man and consider yourself Bi? Because she has a penis.

When I look at this picture, I see a woman, and identify myself as heterosexual.

WHY is it so important to you that I look at this person and consider them to be a male? And therefore identify myself as Bi? What is it that you think I am fooling myself about? That she has a penis? I KNOW she has a penis, it doesn't matter. That therefore I like men's penises? I don't. I don't like men. I am interested in knowing why it is so important to you. If you please, sir.
    ooops. dble post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: I don't get men that like transsexuals?

Kelly Shore: So I am going to ask a bunch of questions...we transsexuals get these questions constantly.

What would it take to settle down with a transsexual woman?

a.For her to understand me and my needs and to accept that/them.
    Me and her have to gel.

And if not settling why can't you be honest that it is just a fantasy and nothing more? Why do men feel telling this lie is okay?

a.Its not a fantasy its part of my sexuality. is being with guys a fantasy or fetish for you?

How do you view yourself?

a.I do what I feel and I know what I want

Why do you think you like transsexuals?

a. Because theyre girls. I like transsexuals just as much as genetic females. Unlike some admirers/chasers, being ts isnt enough for me, you must actually be attractive to me in order for me to be attracted. In fact, some of the girls who are worshiped on this board, I'm not feelin at all.

When did you start liking transsexuals.

a. 15

Are you ashamed after you have sex with a transsexual and why?

a. No. I love it

It is what it is...

5 Star Poster

i love tgirls and im going out with one now and in very very happy .nothing better than a girl with something extra

live with honour