Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

morgan was great, but i'm afraid it didn't save anything. putting out a new movie with only 3 scenes is bad enough, but recycling that vaniity scene is fucking ridiculous. it's such deceptive bullshit. i listed my copy on ebay about an hour after it came in the mail. last time i buy anything from goodfellas.

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Junior Poster

Your a sweetheart!
    I'll be in SD soon this time stripping myself

I'll keep you posted

Quote Originally Posted by ashymon
    I just met Morgan in San Diego the other night at a club where we were supporting a mutual friend. I had never known of her and was fascinated by the fact that she nearly as tall as I am and was so incredibly beautiful.

I actually realized once I got back to LA that she was a performer and saw this video scene with Christian. She is definately incredible. In San Diego I sad to someone while we were at the bar "now that is someone I could get in trouble with."

Great scene Morgan.

I hope to run in to you again sometime.

I think the cat was trying to kill himself this morning, I woke up and he was peeing on the electric outlet.....lol

Junior Poster

Morgan Bailey is 10/10. Sorry Florida was not a great host for you. Hopefully you will come back at some point.

TSNTX's greatest trick is convincing the world she doesn't have a Penis.

Junior Poster

You should write to goodfellas

If you stop buying top quality DVD's you'll stop getting top quality girls performing. I understand the disapointment in a recycled scene.
    DVD sales are so down right now it's hard to get a full cast of girls and pay them what they deserve. If you wanna see hotter scenes and more of them often you gotta buy DVD's.

I should produce my own line? What do you think about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    morgan was great, but i'm afraid it didn't save anything. putting out a new movie with only 3 scenes is bad enough, but recycling that vaniity scene is fucking ridiculous. it's such deceptive bullshit. i listed my copy on ebay about an hour after it came in the mail. last time i buy anything from goodfellas.

I think the cat was trying to kill himself this morning, I woke up and he was peeing on the electric outlet.....lol

Junior Poster

I am very suprised DVD's sell at all anymore. You can find anything on the internet and get it for free.

Within a week of Ashley George posing for Shemale Yum, there were already torrents out there of the material.

Junior Poster

So you think were all better getting office jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by PSL4u
    I am very suprised DVD's sell at all anymore. You can find anything on the internet and get it for free.

Within a week of Ashley George posing for Shemale Yum, there were already torrents out there of the material.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bailey

Hmmm well what type of skills do you have? Do you have Bo staff or Nunchuk Skills?

Junior Poster

No but I'm great with a dildo LMAO

Hmmm well what type of skills do you have? Do you have Bo staff or Nunchuk Skills?

Junior Poster

No but I'm great with a dildo LMAO

Then you are most likely in the right field.

Btw, I just noticed the banana in your avatar pic. Totally random or does it have a hidden meaning?

Junior Poster

Well I am looking for a new admin.... do you like to travel? proficient pc skills? can you coordinate schedules? book travel? take minutes in all my meetings? keep the idiots away from me as they try to call every 30 seconds for something? do you have issues with attack helicopters, fighters, submarines, or carriers?