Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    AND I have to say what really changed the scene was the development of so many weekly parties, which makes it difficult to do something big. It's a double edge sword having sooo many parties.
    Parties which were a labor of love were one thing. Once it tuned into "work" and almost a "daily grind".... well, I think it showed thru. As a promoter, you just can't pull a rabbit out of a hat 10 times a month.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    they were a lot of fun and a lot of work together...me and nyce took like 4 hours to put all those glow in the dark stars on the wall @ shelter....oh the memories....
    It was DEFINATELY a huge effort that took a small vilage to organize

was a lot of work but still well worth it !!!!

Junior Poster

Allanah,

I totally agree. The more frequent small weekly parties sapped the life out of the sextravaganzas. I loved the big show. I can't summon the effort for the weekly dos.

If you do decide to go that way again let us know.

I'll never forget the first one where I was a little unsure of what to expect and then Tara Emory comes walking into the room with a space alien costume and her cock sticking hard into the air before her handing out flyers. I almost creamed myself right there.

That was fun.