Rookie Poster

Default Entertainment (fiction)

It was a tuesday, about 2pm, I got a call on my cell phone. See I have been dating a Ts Dom for sometime. As with Doms, the relationship is in their favor.

Her call said, be on the corner of Division and Halsted at about 4pm, make sure you have under your clothes, your latex hose, shorts and top on, bring your toy bag and make sure you have your locking leather hood in the bag with all of your other toys.

Ok, now I am up for some excitement, but my cock has been locked in a metal chastity tube, has not seen day light in now 8 days 14 hours, and about 23, no 24, seconds. I felt my cock groan. The unique thing about the tube, it had plastic type sheath inside the tube with metal thumb tacks between the inside sheeth and the tube. It hurt when you got hard and i was getting hard now!

My toy bag included, metal cuffs, leather cuffs, lots of latex, a pair of 5" heels, small chain to lock the heels on, cock restraints, ball spreaders, nipple clams, a sewing kit ( ), weights, rope, hoods leather and latex and a few other items, yes it was heavy.

I put my latex hose on, then came the rubber shorts which had openings for the ass and balls/dick to fit through. My chastity enclosed cock and balls fit through a front opening so there was some contrast to the black latex. I put on the latex t shirt, then put my clothes over them. Walking down the street next to me you wouldn't know the difference.

I arrive about ten minutes early, have an iced tea and am waiting for whom ever. A white van pulls up, ask if I am here to be picked up, I answer yes, and am told to climb in.

Once in the van, i was told to strip to the latex, a chair was fitted in the back of the van. The chair had wheels, leather straps for arms, legs and torso, but its most proment feature was a clear dildo with metal strips running up each side. You could see the wires at the bottom of the piece leading to a tens unit below the chair.

Now I really do not like being man handled, a short beefy guy, bald head tells me to kneel on the seat. He takes a syringe through the ass opening of the latex shorts and shoots in a oil/lubricant in my bud, baby oil from the fragrance. Mistress usually paces a topical agent making the skin sensors numb. I can feel it dripping out of my ass. He tells me sit down on the dildo. I am an adult, I know what I signed up for.. as I sit on the dildo, my cock begins to get hard. Again more dull pain from my cock.

The bald headed beefy guy straps my legs, thighs, stomach arms back to the chair. I feel the tens working the dildo in my ass. Baldie says ok open your mouth, a pump latex gag with an air tube is placed in my mouth, pumped up. My cheeks swelling. Next comes ear plugs and then a full leather hood with no eyes. The hood is tightly laced and I can feel a lock being placed on the the neck collar. The tens unit is turned on giving you the feeling that you are fucking yourself.

Now I like sensory deprivation, I like latex, I love ts & women, but I really dont like men. Go figure.

The Mistress that called me is a Ts. Although not wealthy, she has resources, call them IOU's that she gets to collect. We have known each other a few years. She knows, I am a heavy submissive, obedient for the most part, flexible and I will provide services to whom ever she directs.

We are driving for about 20 minutes, in Chicago, that could be just a couple of blocks with traffic. I can feel the van backing up. I hear some sounds even with the ear plugs, the sounds of the van door opening, the vibration of the overhead L. I am rolled up an incline and apparently into an elevator. I have been here before.

Now during this ride, my cock is raging, the pain from the thumb tacks just add to the hardon. The dildo in my ass is pulsating my sphincter muscles, like i am getting fucked, adding to my raging hard on. An endless cycle.

The doors open to the elevator and i am rolled out still restrained to the chair. I feel a hand caress the outside of my leather hood, the way it is done I know it is Mistress. I feel a mask type harness being placed on my head, and then I smell poppers. Mistress has a favorite gas mask that continually feeds the aroma. I know it is gonna be a long rough night, the poppers just makes you want more....Now I will do anything, I am lost.

Mistress is a Ts, about 5'5" 38, dark hair, c's both nipples pierced, cock bell shaped head with a prince albert in it along with a ladder of piercings up the shaft. In public she dresses in conservative business skirt suits, always dark nylons with a garter, sometimes a corset, 4" patten leather heels. Looks very profesional, you wouldn't know she is a Ts.

In a kink venue, She always wears a corset covering her ample breast, it acenting the curves and hips, along with a garter and the 4" patten leather heels. Sometimes a short leather skirt. The length of the skirt allows you a view of her cock, she likes that, has a sorta fuck you attitude. And it, the cock is handsome at that when erect, long and thick, 10" inches at least with a 4" inch girth. She wears a metal weight around her balls, because as she says, when she fuck you she wants you to feel as much as you can. The weight banging against your balls and ass, the ladder barbell piercings across the base of her cock adds to the feeling, takes over the experience and is unquestioningly her, sorta like a trade mark.

I am freed from the chair and placed on a fuck bench, my legs and arms on each side of a saw horse, i feel the belts tigntening on my arms and legs, then my toroso in a couple of spots. I feel a object placed on my back. I know it is a bowl of rubbers and a sign, "help yourself."

From past parties I have been invited to, I know who ever is on the bench is a party favor, men, Ts, women, who ever wants a piece get it. , My ass is exposed. I have no idea who is here but I know my role.

I feel the first crack of a whip catching my left ass cheek. Over the next few minutes i feel 23 more sting on my ass, peppered between the swipes, i feel her cool breast on my ass, sometimes her hand caressing my heated cheeks, her touch makes it all worth while. The poppers her touch and the the whip, along with my pulsating cock create such focus for more of each, lost in space sorta feeling. Doesn't happen offen.

the first cock I feel in my ass I know it is hers. Baldie's lube job along with the tens unit has prepped me. For the next several hours, dressed in latex, leather hood, gask mask with periodic flowing poppers, blow up gag in my mouth, I feel dick after dick fucking me some small others large. I was part of the entertainment for the night. I had to open my mouth at the last party that I would like to try that. Mistress Ts obliged.

I think thankyou Mistress.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

There is a point to this story....Non fiction.

Rod & Ross were gay lovers, odd mix. One was tall and skinny, the other short and skinny. They had a house and play space on West Belmont, a few blocks west of Halsted, North side of the street. First floor was living space, 2nd floor and basement were bdsm/play spaces.

R & R hosted the Eulinspiegle (spelling) Society. It was a monthly pansexual meeting, that was for the most part exceptionally well attended by the straight bdsm community. It was a Pansexual event (for those newbians means it is open to gays, straights, transexuals). The people invited were that if you have two legs, and some functioning cell matter, you were invited.

I was as virgin as a virgin could be with regard to bdsm, the smell of leather, the handling of leather implements, a whip, crop, suction tube, the lust created in your loins by just looking at serious bdsm equipment and the sexual excitement could be smelled in each breath you took; at the meetings although people were fully clothed, you could smell the sex in the air.

Exploring with my sexuality, R & R just loved me. Again, I was a young buff Stud, well built tall and virginal for their uses. AIDS had not been a name plate at this time.

R & R after the meeting would give tours of their play space. Ok I am game. Down in the basement were lockers, jail cells, enema stations, X frame, much more. One of the devises I was intrigued by. It was a set of high top boots, bolted to a 2x6 with a eye hook on the opposite side of the boots. If your feet were laced in the boots, which were anchored to the 2x6, you couldnt stand because of the eye bolt. I had interest in this devise.

The then President of the Hell Fire club offered to "lace me in." Ok I try most anything, no really, I try most anything! I placed my feet in to the boots, the boots were laced up, halfway to my calf. Sitting on the ground he asked I raise my feet.

Now some description on this guy. I was a bit younger then, 6'2' 240LBS, 48" chest. 32" waist, fair amount of muscle. This guy was about 6'4" well built, broad chest, 52", powerful muscles, dressed in leather pants, combat boots, black sleeveless shirt with a leather vest with a bald head a a leather cap. You could physical see his bulging biceps.

So now, I am on the floor looking up at this guy, I suddenly realize that I cant get up and run, my feet are laced in the boots anchored to the 2x6, I am thinking what the fuck did I get myself into? Yes suddenly I get 2nd thoughts but think, ok there are tons of other people here. If anything happens, all I have to do is cry out....mommie come help me! I am sure tons of people would have come to watch me get face fucked.

By this time, a few other "boys" are interest in my predicament, they, yes now they, it has become sort of a party, raise my boot laced feet and hook the eye bolt into a hoist. They press a button, my feet are raised and eventually I am off the floor upside down. Ok, this is cool. The Pres keeps raising me until my eyes, upside down eyes are at their cock level.

Then el Presidento says to me, they do this to their newbies in the club. It is an initiation where by the person strapped in the boots get to service members until they are dry, in other words serious, very serious face fucking. They showed me that they could spin the victim. Oh Boy what fun!

Now really, I love sex and yes I have experimented with men, women, ts, most everything (no kids) that is legal, that could walk, and some in a wheel chair (consensual only) but had that been a group of Ts, I would have licked each and every one of them dry, until they couldn't come any more, then I would have asked for a fresh group!

Its not to say I have not experimented with men. I have, admittedly I want, enjoy Ts Cock!

I know there are a number of threads dealing with am I gay or not sucking a cock. Does it make a difference if it is a man's cock or Ts cock or cross dresser cock that sucking or getting fucked by one of them makes me gay and the others not.

I think it is all about preference. I like nylons, breast, corset on the cock that I suck or get fucked by.

Rookie Poster

No comments on these storys? The first is part fiction, just part; the second is fact.

Comments?