Default Looking for a video

Hey. I saw this tgp ad on internet http://www.godivatgirls.net/trannyseducers/1.htm and became member of tranny seducers to watch it. but i couldnt find it in entire pink visual network. I asked site support, they told me they dont have it and they can refund my money. and I asked them to do so if thats the case.

My problem is, the video is obviously shot somewhere, sometime and it should exists.

I want to watch it, any of you guys have it or any ideas about how can i find it?

Hmmm that one with Vo DeBalm and that old ass lookin dude yeah i got that video.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

i appreciate for your concern and help. can you check your inbox?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Looking for a video

Quote Originally Posted by n0w4y
    Hey. I saw this tgp ad on internet http://www.godivatgirls.net/trannyseducers/1.htm and became member of tranny seducers to watch it. but i couldnt find it in entire pink visual network. I asked site support, they told me they dont have it and they can refund my money. and I asked them to do so if thats the case.

My problem is, the video is obviously shot somewhere, sometime and it should exists.

I want to watch it, any of you guys have it or any ideas about how can i find it?
    Great video!!! Thank you!!!

JOHN FROM
    - Europe/Greece/Athens - !