Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Wow, that's not the impression that the non-fox news channels gave over this at all.

I expected better than that from msnbc. Sigh, when will we get a news network that's RELIABLE?

Thanks for correcting me though, I was off base apparently.
    You weren't offbase, just swept along a bit by those choosing to blown it out of proportion.

The Justice Department was a little tone deaf when they did cite cases with other illegal types of marriage as support for the a law permitting States to treat marriages legal elsewhere as illegal there. But they never advocated same sex marriages were anything other than legally similar, which, sadly, they still are in most states.

Their subsequent briefs are more harmonious with their real position.

FK

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Since he can't or won't do so, its pointless to address them, or him any further.
    Who were we talking about again?

Oh, right... the homo.

She must be busy at the moment, acting "straight" in front of her family and friend(s). Perhaps a little macho posturing; cleaning her guns, spouting off about who deserves to die, and maybe a little gay-bashing just for good measure.

Oh, well. There's one in every crowd, just waiting to get caught with a cock in their throat in a deserted parking lot or rest area...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Belial
    Wrong again. U're talking about the CRIME of rape. There is nothing wrong with rape role-play between two consenting adults. Especially when 'safe words' are used and respected. BDSM role-play uses the same type of 'safe words'.

Other forums I post @ are loaded with genetic women who enjoy rape role-playing. I know of @ least two transsexuals on this forum, who also enjoy it, and have PMed me to ask for site addresses. Because they liked certain pics that I had. Out of respect for their privacy, I won't ever mention their names. I will say that one of them is very popular amongst the fan-boys of this forum. U'd be surprised.

U're social conservatism is still amusing.
    Ah, so you're into "roleplay". BDSM isn't forced anything. Does snuff and dolcett "do it" for you too?

:sigh: I ALMOST feel sorry for u here. So abbreviating a long username = I must be him? U want to keep believing ur own mistake, I can't do anything to prevent it. I'm not that person, but go ahead and believe anything u want. There's no worse person to lie to, than urself.
    At the risk of being accused a "stalker" again, there has been few right-wing posters on this forum that have been able to keep a debate going for very long. Add to that the constant twisting of their opponents words and meanings, the constant use of bold-type, the frequent use of illogical fallacies and that stupid "cool" emoticon, and there is a very high probability that you are indeed WMC.

U think that UR clever but UR not.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Here is a little more fueo for the fire

53 House GOPers want Keving Jennings fired for promoting a 'homosexual agenda'.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo...nda.php?ref=mp

INCREDIBLE

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Here is a little more fueo for the fire

53 House GOPers want Keving Jennings fired for promoting a 'homosexual agenda'.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo...nda.php?ref=mp

INCREDIBLE
    More factual background to this homophobic witch hunt

http://progressnotcongress.org/?p=3108

FK

hypocrisy is the root of humanity...capitalism/charity, racism/multiculturalism, etc...

We're all black when the lights go out...

With respect to the merits, this Administration does not support DOMA as a matter of policy, believes that it is discriminatory, and supports its repeal. Consistent with the rule of law, however, the Department of Justice has long followed the practice of defending federal statutes as long as reasonable arguments can be made in support of their constitutionality, even if the Department disagrees with a particular statute as a policy matter, as it does here
    The Administration does not support DOMA, they only defend it. lol

They made a mistake, took ownership of it, and rectified it. When did that ever happen with Bush? The Obama administration hasn't done enough, quickly enough , but they have done more in 8 months than the previous administration did in 8 years.
    Bush is no longer in power. And He isn't the one who made promises to ur "community" the way Obama did. Now that Obama is in power, he's proven to be weak on this issue.

Why weren't the two lesbians charged with a hate crime?
    Also, do you think they should have been charged with a hate crime?
    If ur answer is 'no' to the 2nd question, then why don't u think so?
    Still waiting for an answer trish.

Let me try a different example. A man murders a GG, because he thinks that she's a cunt, and he HATES her. An alternative first example could be: If a man HATES another man,( both hetero) and murders him because he thinks he's an asshole. IMO, these murders should be judged equally, to the murdering of a gay man, for being gay. If not, then one life is being valued higher than the other, and that's NOT equality.
    Only those crimes are not equal in their effect, because the straight guy killing another straight guy because he's a jerk isn't going to leave all the straight guys of the country shaking in their boots about whether or not they'll be next.
    The point is equality, Sarah. The idea of all of us living equally under the same laws. And no one can know who is or isn't scared in any given group. A viscous murderer is a vicious murderer. And heteros aren't immune from fear. Neither are straight women

Think of it another way- there is a reason why its a "worse" crime to assassinate politicians. A life is just a life, right? Well when someone kills a politician to cause political changes, they're doing more then killing someone- they're also forcing the system into a direction it shouldn't have to go in.
    Sirhan Sirhan got off with life imprisonment, instead of the death penalty. Hinckley (sp?) shot a President and is already out. Fromme attempted to shoot a President and is out. I don't see where any of them, were punished more harshly, than if the Victims had not been important politicians.

With respect to the merits, this Administration does not support DOMA as a matter of policy, believes that it is discriminatory, and supports its repeal. Consistent with the rule of law, however, the Department of Justice has long followed the practice of defending federal statutes as long as reasonable arguments can be made in support of their constitutionality, even if the Department disagrees with a particular statute as a policy matter, as it does here
    The Administration does not support DOMA, they only defend it. lol
    Once an Act of Congress is passed & signed by a President, it's the law of the land until something happens to change that fact. The Solicitor General is the nation's lawyer. It's always his/her job to defend the laws of the United States, irrespective of the politics.

Of course I wouldn't expect trainees from the Rush Beck parrot farm to understand how anything actually works.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~