Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

I think if I was sitting in a club, and you walked in and sat next to me, I would have a triple noreltnee. Only a few people have ever had one of them, and i think they were lying. A noreltnee, is Polk County for a mental orgasm. Supposedly, it WILL knock you to your knees. A triple is the ultimate. Can i buy you a cocktail?

Professional Poster

Calling me a "drunk" was a compliment! Thanks!

---Vicki you drunk!

5 Star Poster

Thanks guys. I realize a lot of people agree with what I say, and I, in turn, agree with a lot of what some other people say. In the scheme of things, it's a very small thing.

I do admit to drinking tonight. My lonely self had 5 people over and we drank 3 bottles of my red wine and discussed a multitude of topics that would baffle a lot of people. Nobody had sex with anyone. No money exchanged hands... I did bring up politics once which was a mistake.

However, I definitely feel my femininity flourishing as a result of the wine.

Vicki - GJ - Richter

Whoa. Note to self - That college binge brinking may cause boobs to appears later in life. LMAO

A bad combo is whiskey dick and beer muscles.

Bad side effects from too many pints and shots. lol

aside from those , alcohol is the lubricant for the wheel of society. fill your glass, and lube up mates.

Ms. Richter, the crux of what I write is this. If every person who wished to "buy you a drink", did just that, youd be right to be a drunk. lol.

I certainly would be. Bit heavier in the pockets too as a result of free booze.

yeah that red wine is rough on the morning after....i guess why i barely touch my mini wine cellar, lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster

I thought I would bump this since I am so into myself.

Nothing wrong with being self-centered when you're the center of the universe!